New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 126 of 203 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 2023
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Boss afrasay... AFAIK no one has stated that satisfied D4D owners can't post their views on this thread.

Anyway, what got many irked are the following issues:
    - calling those posting with D4D problems as part of a black propaganda against Toyota
    - calling another member's post as hearsay & unreliable

If this issue is supposedly two-sided then why are those posting negative things against Toyota are being branded as such? As if Toyotas are such frikkin perfect vehicles... sheesh.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ok, well I hope he gets the point after reading this.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    As if Toyotas are such frikkin perfect vehicles... sheesh.
    And that's coming from a RAV4 owner! :bounceD: (OT off!)

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell View Post
    Djerms, Naku! Sorry pre ha, Kung napasama yong request ko sayo. Hindi ko naman intensyon na pagdudahan ang kwento mo. Walang wala sa isip ko yan.
    Akalain mong sinakyan naman ni Agreyes. Basta ako kahit hindi mo ako bigyan ng proof sa kwento mo naniniwala parin ako syo.Ang sakin lang naman kung pwede mong imbitahin. Sorry again pre.

Niwde11, Sa totoo lang gustong gusto ko ng tawagan kaya lang ang bawbaw naman kung tatawag ako dahil lang don. Basta yong gustong maniwala ok at yong ayaw maniwala ok din. Diba mas ok pre ok?
    No harm done Boss.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by afrasay View Post
    Ok, well I hope he gets the point after reading this.
    I am sorry if I offended anyone, I am just saying that there are a lot of Innovas out there and a lot of other points of view. And since this is a forum, it really would enrich the discussion if the satisfied owners are also able to express their views without being ridiculed by the members.

And yes I get the point, however, I think the worse thing that can happen to this forum is to make it a backslaping, all agreeing, mutually endorslng, exclusive club.

Guys, we already have the Philippine congress for that, lets not be like them.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by agreyes7110 View Post
    I am sorry if I offended anyone, I am just saying that there are a lot of Innovas out there and a lot of other points of view. And since this is a forum, it really would enrich the discussion if the satisfied owners are also able to express their views without being ridiculed by the members.

And yes I get the point, however, I think the worse thing that can happen to this forum is to make it a backslaping, all agreeing, mutually endorslng, exclusive club.

actually I admire you for being a fanboy. totoo ka.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by agreyes7110 View Post

Agreyes,

Welcome to Tsikot. Let's just move on shall we?...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ok na pala dito...pwede group hug :grouphugg: na tayo?

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Tama Let's move on

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Mga Bro, mukhang parami pa ng parami mga Fortuners dito sa Metro Manila as you can observe in the streets running around , bakit kaya ? aside from this thread which is still going on. Sa halip na nagkaroon ng thread na to dumarami pa Fortuner

Toyota D4D engine woes