New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 118 of 203 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 2023
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    6,089
    #1171
    Quote Originally Posted by driven View Post
    accurate ba yung fuel consumption meter sa mga fortuner at innova?

    last sunday i traveled to dagupan, approximately 400kms back & forth, tapos almost half tank of fuel consumed, so assuming 30 liters ang nagamit ko, so supposedly around 12 ~ 13 km/li diba? but the meter showed that my avg fuel consumption is just 10 km/li
    The margin of error is ( ~ - 0.5 ) to whatever the reading the meter gives out, at least for the Fortuner. You can try it yourself by comparing your own computations and the meter's readings.

  2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    345
    #1172
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    The margin of error is ( ~ - 0.5 ) to whatever the reading the meter gives out, at least for the Fortuner. You can try it yourself by comparing your own computations and the meter's readings.
    now that's odd, percentage difference is kinda big... well i'm driving a fortuner 3.0V... anyone who has the same experience as i do?

  3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    6,089
    #1173
    Quote Originally Posted by driven View Post
    now that's odd, percentage difference is kinda big... well i'm driving a fortuner 3.0V... anyone who has the same experience as i do?
    Its not percentage. For example, the meter reads out 7.3 km/li, subtract 0.5 from that figure and you get 6.8km/li, which is more or less a figure you'll get if you do a self computation.

  4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    345
    #1174
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    Its not percentage. For example, the meter reads out 7.3 km/li, subtract 0.5 from that figure and you get 6.8km/li, which is more or less a figure you'll get if you do a self computation.
    sir, i understand that the figure 0.5 is just a marginal error, i'm just stressing that from my actual experience, the percentage difference is quite big considering that the meter reads 10 km/li, but my computation gives me 12 ~ 13 km/li, meaning my actual consumption has a percentage difference or should i say percentage change, of 20% ~ 30% from our baseline reference of 10 km/li.

  5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    118
    #1175
    Quote Originally Posted by driven View Post
    sir, i understand that the figure 0.5 is just a marginal error, i'm just stressing that from my actual experience, the percentage difference is quite big considering that the meter reads 10 km/li, but my computation gives me 12 ~ 13 km/li, meaning my actual consumption has a percentage difference or should i say percentage change, of 20% ~ 30% from our baseline reference of 10 km/li.
    sir, ang observation ko sa unit ko 0.5 marginal error din actaual against the meter, automatic stop sa pump ang pinagagawa ko every time i fill up. Another observation ko, mas fuel efficient kong laging full tank, pag nasa 3/4 na ung level, fill up na uli ako.

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    89
    #1176
    city drive ko nasa 8k/li ang long drive nasa 13k/li ..... kahit anong bait ko mag drive gnun talaga.... Innova E

    compared to my previous revo na city drive 6k/li long drive 11k/li....revo DLX

    puedeng ECU nga problems nung ibang INNOVas noh?.. gagawin richer yung mixture para di mag choke sa umaga na malamig yung engine, malamig ung hangin.

    ksi more fuel is needed pag malaki ang voulme nang air para sakto yung 14.7:1 na air/fuel mixture.... pag mas marami air = lean, pag marami fuel=rich

    *larshell sir, what year yung innova mo?

  7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,620
    #1177
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_dean View Post
    sir, ang observation ko sa unit ko 0.5 marginal error din actaual against the meter, automatic stop sa pump ang pinagagawa ko every time i fill up. Another observation ko, mas fuel efficient kong laging full tank, pag nasa 3/4 na ung level, fill up na uli ako.
    ser id, paano mo nasabing mas fuel efficient ang full tank... pwede po bang paki-esplika para naman matularan ito kahit walang pang-full tank.hehehe

  8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,244
    #1178
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdre_Wulf View Post
    *larshell sir, what year yung innova mo?

    2005 Innova G A/T D4d

  9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    118
    #1179
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumusut_Amige View Post
    ser id, paano mo nasabing mas fuel efficient ang full tank... pwede po bang paki-esplika para naman matularan ito kahit walang pang-full tank.hehehe

    Sir, Kasi pag maintain ko yung level na 3/4 - full tank. average consumption ko 11.7 kms per liter , pero pag umabot ako sa 1/4 or mas mababa dun ang level 10.5 kms per liter lang . combined yan ng city and highway. May blend nga pala ako ng bioactiv ,250 ml per 1/4 load. after 1000k pms ko start na ako nagblend. I tried 80-85 kph sa highway umabot ako ng 16 kms/liter. I tried it from Lipa City - Sto. Tomas star tollway. btw i am using petron.

  10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,049
    #1180
    Hindi ba mas mabigat/mas hirap ang auto kapag full tank?

Toyota D4D engine woes