New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 113 of 203 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 2023
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by squatt3r View Post
    sana magorder na yung Toyota ng recall sa mga affected units. Kawawa consumers na bumili ng more than 1million petot vehicle tapos ititirik ka lang.
    me silent recall yata ang mga fortuners ngayon, heard it from a friend pero hindi about the engine. yung umiingay daw na part sa front passenger side suspension yata. Hindi naman daw delikado, irritating lang. I'm not too sure though. three days daw gagawin. Can anyone confirm this?

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    More than a month na nung I-reprogram ng TQA yong Innova ko so far so good hindi pa naman bumabalik yong problema no white smoke, engine performance is ok naman. Hindi tulad nung first time, they call it Initialization of the ECU 1 week lang bumalik na agad yong problem. Sana tuloy tuloy na ito.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Why is the thread a sticky????

:fly:

Edit bumping for oldblue and "some others"

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Hello, Im having problem coping with my new fortuner. Did anyone get dizzy when driving? For the earlier owners of Fortuner, did the bumpiness improve or it get worse?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    You need to replace the stock shocks with better ones.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by alex3 View Post
    Hello, Im having problem coping with my new fortuner. Did anyone get dizzy when driving? For the earlier owners of Fortuner, did the bumpiness improve or it get worse?
    lessen your tire's psi to 30. yan ang ginawa nung officemate ko.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    that's another way but that worsens the already bad fuel mileage of the Fort.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Hi guys am new here. Actually I was browsing the web to learn more about Toyota Innova E. From what I've read so far, there have been problems with D4D engine, particularly those engines installed in 2005 models.

My wife and I are planning to acquire an Innova E variant, but if there are still issues with these model, I wouldn't want to put our hard-earned money on a lemon car.

Thanks for your inputs. It would surely help us decide.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jomer314 View Post
    Hi guys am new here. Actually I was browsing the web to learn more about Toyota Innova E. From what I've read so far, there have been problems with D4D engine, particularly those engines installed in 2005 models.

My wife and I are planning to acquire an Innova E variant, but if there are still issues with these model, I wouldn't want to put our hard-earned money on a lemon car.

Whether or not the problems afflicts only the mostly 2005 engines accdg to your own obsevations, pls dont take the risk bec. it is not worth it. It is also so hard to ask for warranty work/repair from Toyota.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jomer314 View Post

I was in exactly the same situation. I decided to play it safe and pass on the Innova D4D. However, my brother in laws (2 sila) bought D4Ds. If it breaks down I can say "I told you so". :evillaugh Wag naman sana.

If their Innovas turn out to be good cars, my wife will probably nag me about not getting one. Hoping I made the right decision.

Toyota D4D engine woes