New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 189 of 203 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193199 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 2023
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Hi Guys,

Most common problem we've seen on D4Ds is the common rail pump. This new technology system is quite sensitive to dirt &/or water in your fuel. The good news is Toyota will be able to support this system, and you may bring your car to them if it requires servicing during your warranty period.

After warranty, we will be able to handle this as we are now equipped to service CR pumps with our recent addition of the latest common rail test equipment.

For more information, visit my Diesel Fuel Injection Help Desk sticky thread at Tsikot's WORKSHOP forum. I check that regularly.

Bye,

Dieseldude

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    guys d4d ang hilux diba? this the reason y i didnt get the hilux but instead the strada....

anyway, b4, me nabasa na ako from Inquirer ba or MB, kakalabas pa lang ng toyota revo from casa eh tumirik sa kalsada near their house. Kakahiya nun diba? bnew unit pero lemon... hehehehe

Another thing is, nakitsismis lang ako while changing oil wid my nissan pick up. The lady told her companion that, her sisters rav4 had an accident. Syempre under warranty and under compre insurance. hehehehe

You know what... di na raw nila ma avail ang warranty coz its pre-owned by the toyota ***** city manager or president or CEO, dunno kung sino dun...
    It means 2nd owner na xa and thinking bnew ang unit nya...

daming complaints from toyota and i dunno y....

Anyway, lahat naman ng cars me probs, even, honda, hyundai, kia, nissan , ISUZU kaya? hahahha etc......

Anyway, One forum here told that MITSU cars are piece of junks... hehehehhe... wawaa naman... anyway, its a matter of luck...

This site is helpful to decide and the best thing to do is ask people who own's one.... peace

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    one thing.. my moms fren owns a hilux

so far so good, no complaints at all
    yun nga lang medyo maingay na, not unlike b4

in my place
    daming naka innova
    hilux and fortuner
    hehehehehehehehehhe

i think satisfied naman sila

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by nismo26 View Post
    so far so good, no complaints at all
    yun nga lang medyo maingay na, not unlike b4
    in my place
    daming naka innova
    One thing I noticed with my D4D engine is that, before the 5K PMS GRABE sa ingay ng makina! Kasing ingay niya yun 1996 Nissan Eagle STD that I used to drive. Nakakatakot nga sa NLEX at ang ingay niya at 100 KPH pa lang... lalo na if you go faster than that!

But after the 5K PMS, everything has changed. Na-break in na siguro kaya tumahimik na.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    We're planning to acquire an E diesel variant
    this coming February, will recent Innova production
    be still affected by this D4D problem or they already
    fixed this problem ?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    post deleted

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    dont rely on toyota d4d engines. korean crdi's are the best. sorento, carens, sta fe, carnival, are the best compared to toyotas.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Trebuchet View Post
    One thing I noticed with my D4D engine is that, before the 5K PMS GRABE sa ingay ng makina! Kasing ingay niya yun 1996 Nissan Eagle STD that I used to drive. Nakakatakot nga sa NLEX at ang ingay niya at 100 KPH pa lang... lalo na if you go faster than that!

But after the 5K PMS, everything has changed. Na-break in na siguro kaya tumahimik na.
    Ours became noticeably quieter after i did an oil change last weekend. I used Petron Trekker 15W-40 vs. the Toyota oil that was placed in during the previous service.

I was checking the service manual of the Innova and it doesnt really call for an fuel filter change.. but when i checked with Toyota the fuel filter element costs P 400+ (even cheaper then the OEM oil filter) only so i decided to change my fuel filter as well (20,000kms).

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by freespin View Post
    dont rely on toyota d4d engines. korean crdi's are the best. sorento, carens, sta fe, carnival, are the best compared to toyotas.
    kaya siguro hindi na lang sila nagkakalayo ng price... may models pa ng innova na mas mura kesa sa carens.

10. Join Date
    May 2008
    Hello, I want to buy a Innova E A/T but all toyota dealers have no stock even G A/T or V A/T. They all said the delay is on Thailands late/slow production of the engine .[SIZE=5]DO YOU BELIEVE?!?![/SIZE]

Toyota D4D engine woes