New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 187 of 203 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 2023
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    guys,,,ur replies are very much appreciated tnx

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    yes, I've heard ok na daw problem ng d4d engines. Even toyota have said that they had a problem with d4d's before but it's been resolved. Avonniers who got their avonni of mid 2006 to present has no major compaints at all. Go for D4d best seller ng toyota yan that can be the reason why they're giving out big discounts on vvti variants. If your concern is FE go for d4d but if FE isn't a big factor to you Go for the vvti Gas variant, one of the best Gasoline engine in town.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kristian 13 View Post
    hi,guys...just want to know kung solve na ba ung mga problem sa engine ng innova d4d? my familiy kc are planning to buy innova e M/T d4d before christmas...is it already safe or not???
    Hi, I have an Innova G D4D 2.5l M/T bought January 2006 and now at 39tkms. I have no problems with it and performs to my satisfaction. My father in law has a Fortuner D4D A/T bought also January 2006 and now at 53tkms he has no problems either. So you will most probably not have problems with yours specially now that we are nearing 2008. Although I have no complains on my Innova I have a lot of frustrations with the dealership which is Toyota Alabang try and choose a good dealer first because its a long relationship with service and warranties.

Marlon

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    guys ano ba fc ng innova diesel for city and hiway? mura lang ba parts nyan and maintenance cost?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    swerte mo naman Titleist983k, innova G din namin 2006 model at 46T kms ngayon nagloloko na, namamatay na engine, papacheck ko na nga sa toyota otis next week, kakabadtrip akala ko solved na ang issue with the d4d engine, buti na lang lumabas na agad ang sira agad, masyado mahal kasi pag after 3 years na ang engine mo, tapos na warranty. Yun lang kakabadtrip kasi ke bago bago ng sasakyan may sira agad, eh kaya nga bumili ng bago para walang masyadong problema. tsk tsk tsk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    guys, have you heard dos por dos on DZMM and DZMM teleradyo yesterday? one fortuner owner by the name of Col. Martinez yata went to DZMM and ask Anthony Taberna for help in seeking compensation from Toyota Phils. for his D4-D fortuner... yung sira ng fortuner niya is like yung typical defect ng mga Toyota D4-D... during the duration of the program ang daming text na dumating na sila rin ay nabiktima ng Toyota Phils. un sa mga D4-D units nila... even i was going to text DZMM kasi sa akin na pinakamalalang nangyari... yung fortuner ni Col. Martinez ay nasa Toyota Commowealth and one representative of Toyota Commonwealth even texted Anthony Taberna before Dos Por Dos ended saying that they are going to look into Col. Martinez's fortuner... biro niyo 2 years ng may problema ang Toyota D4-D ngayon lang may naglakas loob na lumapit sa media... Anthony Taberna was also saying that Toyota Phils. should be sued for violating the Anti Lemon Law...

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Fargin View Post
    guys ano ba fc ng innova diesel for city and hiway? mura lang ba parts nyan and maintenance cost?

Waiting for a reply on this as well.

Im getting a D4D model G of the Innova this month. This I chose over the Kia Carens CRDI and I hope i made the right choice. Your reply will be highly appreciated.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Peeps, just want to know also, kung what kind of solution Toyota did with this D4D problem? From what I heard medyo na sacrifice yata ang fuel efficiency just to solve this problem! Can someone clarify this? TIA!

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade View Post
    Waiting for a reply on this as well.

Im getting a D4D model G of the Innova this month. This I chose over the Kia Carens CRDI and I hope i made the right choice. Your reply will be highly appreciated.
    If were you I'll get the Carens instead, better styling and haven't heard anybody complaining about Crdi of Kia.

Quote Originally Posted by denier13 View Post
    Peeps, just want to know also, kung what kind of solution Toyota did with this D4D problem? From what I heard medyo na sacrifice yata ang fuel efficiency just to solve this problem! Can someone clarify this? TIA!
    Base on my experience Yes fuel efficiency is sacrifice from almost 8km/lt to 7km/lt.

One of my customer is also a victim of Toyota Crdi. His unit is Hi-lux same obsevation he told me. Hi-Lux Odo reading is 16k plus only. Bought the unit this year. I think Problem not yet solve.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    guys, have you heard dos por dos on DZMM and DZMM teleradyo yesterday? one fortuner owner by the name of Col. Martinez yata went to DZMM and ask Anthony Taberna for help in seeking compensation from Toyota Phils. for his D4-D fortuner... yung sira ng fortuner niya is like yung typical defect ng mga Toyota D4-D... during the duration of the program ang daming text na dumating na sila rin ay nabiktima ng Toyota Phils. un sa mga D4-D units nila... even i was going to text DZMM kasi sa akin na pinakamalalang nangyari... yung fortuner ni Col. Martinez ay nasa Toyota Commowealth and one representative of Toyota Commonwealth even texted Anthony Taberna before Dos Por Dos ended saying that they are going to look into Col. Martinez's fortuner... biro niyo 2 years ng may problema ang Toyota D4-D ngayon lang may naglakas loob na lumapit sa media... Anthony Taberna was also saying that Toyota Phils. should be sued for violating the Anti Lemon Law...
    We did try but I guess my connection yang Col. nayan. Kasi ang pumunta sa DZMM ay hindi biro ang haba ng pila. I also did try to go to DZBB but i did not have the luck sobrang haba ng pila para sa mga mananawagan. I have better things to do si Col retired na yata. Narinig ko rin yong panawagan ni Col mukhang makilala sila ni Anthony Taberna.

Toyota D4D engine woes