New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 185 of 203 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 2023
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    At Shell we have QQ Van giving surprise visit checking the Quality and the Quantity of products of the station. Quantity and Quality Van is Moving laboratory. Instant result and Instant action.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell View Post
    Sorry What is B20? All Diesel nationwide preblended wd 1% Biodiesel. Started last May 6, 2007
    B20 - 20% biodiesel. That's what they have in europe, right?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell View Post
    At Shell we have QQ Van giving surprise visit checking the Quality and the Quantity of products of the station. Quantity and Quality Van is Moving laboratory. Instant result and Instant action.
    sir your QQ Van nakakarating kaya sa quezon kasi meron akong kakilala mga dti employee ng gas station they said its true minsan daw talaga some gas station adding some amount of water in thier storage tank...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Our FC of Innova J D4D manual tranny is 13.279 km/l. From Makati to Los Banos Laguna and back is 139 KM over 10.375 liters of Diesel. Mixed traffic condition specially sa SLEX na may road construction pa. Dami na talagang Innova sa kalye!

Cheers!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    HI,

Planning to buy a second hand d4d. I heard that 2006 models are ok . is it true ? Is there any thing visual that i can check to see if the innova i am buying has the fix for the d4d hard starting problem ? Meron bang obvious part or modification that i can see to check.

thanks

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 76ers View Post
    HI,

Planning to buy a second hand d4d. I heard that 2006 models are ok . is it true ? Is there any thing visual that i can check to see if the innova i am buying has the fix for the d4d hard starting problem ? Meron bang obvious part or modification that i can see to check.

thanks
    Try starting the engine when it is still cold. Usually the hard starting manifests when the engine is still cold.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by afg598 View Post
    B20 - 20% biodiesel. That's what they have in europe, right?
    I don't know about it. Nagumpisa palang tayo so you can expect after 20 years BD20 na tayo.

Quote Originally Posted by saipeme View Post
    sir your QQ Van nakakarating kaya sa quezon kasi meron akong kakilala mga dti employee ng gas station they said its true minsan daw talaga some gas station adding some amount of water in thier storage tank...
    I don't believe that gasoline station operator's adding water intentionally because there is no gain if you do so. Kung meron mang gas station na may tubig ang tanke nila yon ay dahil pabaya sila. They don't check their tank periodically.

Quote Originally Posted by regie26 View Post
    Our FC of Innova J D4D manual tranny is 13.279 km/l. From Makati to Los Banos Laguna and back is 139 KM over 10.375 liters of Diesel. Mixed traffic condition specially sa SLEX na may road construction pa. Dami na talagang Innova sa kalye!

Cheers!
    Wow! Ang ganda ng FC mo. I envy you coz I can't do that. How did you do that?

Quote Originally Posted by 76ers View Post
    HI,

thanks
    If you are getting a second hand Innova try to look for the warranty booklet. If you get a lemon unit you can claim your warranty.

You want to get mine?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    nkakapikon rin yan si mr beebs. ano tingin nya samin mga Inn J d4d owners mga hamak??? kng mayaman sya d na sana innova binili nya.

Quote Originally Posted by kenj View Post
    Personally, napikon din ako sa mga panlalait ni Mr. Beebs sa unit ni Jam2 na innova J d4d. May pahabol pa siya kay Jam2 : "how does it feel to be ridiculed?" obviously referring dun sa unit na innova J d4d na kulang sa accessories. Tumawa lang si Jam2, sabi niya: "Nabili ko na lahat ng accessories sa Innova J ko", and he went on to lol. Mga tol, bakit kami na mga nakabili ng innova J d4d mababa ang tingin ng isang tao dito? Wala ba kayong gagawing disciplinary action kay Mr. Beebs? Bakit, espesyal ba siya at iba ang uri? Mataas na uri ba ang taong ito? Mayaman siguro at maimpluwensiya, o di kaya kandidato sa senatorial elections at takot kayo sa kanya na patawan ng suspension! Marami ang hindi pabor sa panlalait ni Mr. Beebs sa innova J d4d. Hindi talaga siya bilib sa unit na ito kahit sabihin namin maganda, affordable, practical na unit para sa amin na mga mahihirap lang. Please sagutin mo ako Mr. Mazda. Thank you.

P.S.
    (SIGURO KAPAG NAKAKASALUBONG NI MR. BEEBS SA DAAN ANG ISANG INNOVA J D4D, NATATAWA SIGURO SIYA DITO.)

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jal1925 View Post
    nkakapikon rin yan si mr beebs. ano tingin nya samin mga Inn J d4d owners mga hamak??? kng mayaman sya d na sana innova binili nya.

Hinukay na naman to, gusto pang manggatong, ang alam ko tapos na tong issue na to. Back to topic tayo bro.:Off-Topic2: Peace.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by afg598 View Post
    Is B20 biodiesel already available here? where do we get it? is any D4D owner using it regularly without problems? hehehe daming tanong.
    no. 1% pre-blended lang ang available.

merong nabibili na bio-diesel in plastic bottles from bioactiv. available to sa petron gas stations, you can mix for your own consumption.

pero hinay-hinay lang, even if your engine can take the 20% blend, hinde pa nate-test yan ng maigi dito.

Toyota D4D engine woes