New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 181 of 203 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 2023
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Wala ako sinabing ganun ha. Hehehe

Sabi ko "girls ang hilig ni beebs".

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by beebs View Post
    Jamjam(what a name!), first of all, what you said in bold red letters is not true. i read all your posts, 13 ang posts mo dito sa D4D engine woes thread as against 5 sa innova thread. naiingit ka lang dahil masaya kami dito! hehe. na bo-bore ka lang sa kabilang thread kaya nagpupumilit ka lang "makisali" dito sa discussion. kaysa makatulong ka sa mga tao dito, niri-ridicule mo ang aming mga opinions. sa sinabi mo in bold orange letters, mukhang ako ang tinitira mo dun kasi ako ang nakakita sa white fortuner. fyi, may tsikoteer na nagsabi na siya ang nakita ko, tumagas daw ang brake fluid niya kaya tumirik ang white fort niya. at wala kang pakialam kung ilagay ko dito sa thread na to ang mga nakikita ko sa kalye. [SIZE=4][SIZE=6][SIZE=5]bakit di mo na lang problemahin ang pagtitipid mo para malagyan mo na ng power windows ang innova j mo as what you've posted in the innova thread that goes, [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=5]"thanks for d advice. i have visited goldcars banawe and d whole power window assembly (all 4 windows) costs 18.5k, medyo mahal so i have to save and cut off some of my uncalled for expenses para makabili ng "original" within the next few weeks. unahin ko na muna ang central lock at keyless entry with alarm." [/SIZE]ayaw mo i-admit na favorite mo ang thread na to. how does it feel to be ridiculed?

HAHA! YOU'RE SUCH A FINE ADVOCATE OF THIS THREAD. HEHEHE...YOU SOUND TO ME TO BE A PAID HACK OF ANTI D4D...MY NAME IS NOT JAMJAM, BUT JAM2 (JAM ITO). HEHEHE. MAS NAKAKATAWA PANGALAN MO, BEEBS? HAHAHAHA...WRONG SPELLING PA! DAPAT BABES, O BIBS (HEHEHE)...WAR FREAK KA AT HOT NA HOT! PATI MGA POSTS KO DITO INISA-ISA MO BASAHAIN! I NEVER THOUGHT YOU HAVE ALL THE TIME TO GO BACK TO EARLIER POSTS MADE BY JAM2...HEHEHE...YOU ARE REALLY A PAID HACK! GUSTO MO LANG KUMITA. HAHAHA. PATI KOTSE KO NA INNOVA J D4D NILAIT MO NA. SO FAR, THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH MY INNOVA D4D, AND I DO NOT PRETEND TO OWN SEVERAL CARS, UNLIKE YOU WHO CLAIMS TO KNOW SO WELL THE PROBLEMS OF SO MANY D4D UNIT OWNERS...HAHAHA...YOU ARE A GREAT PRETENDER. SA BISAYA PA, NAGPAPAKA "ARUN-INGNON", WELL, I DO NOT CARE WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH YOUR D4D UNIT. OR YOUR BMW, OR YOUR MAZDA, OR MERCEDES. BUT AS FOR ME, I AM A CONTENDED OWNER OF D4D. HINDI AKO NANLALAIT SA MAY MGA D4D. FOR ALL WE KNOW THERE ARE TENS OF THOUSANDS OF INNOVA D4D AND FORTUNERS. AND YOU AND I IN THIS FORUM ARE BUT A MINUTE REPRESENTATION OF ACTUAL D4D OWNERS. GETS MO? HAHAHAHA! BTW, NABILI KO NA LAHAT ACCESSORIES SA INNOVA J KO. HAHAHAHA

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy View Post
    SOrry, nabasa ko sa isang thread before that somebody said your a girl daw.....

WBR,
    TOTOO YAN PRE. DI GIRL SI BEEBS, DI RIN LALAKE...HEHEHE, GUESS? MMMM...MMMMM....

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by MRC23 View Post
    Wala ako sinabing ganun ha. Hehehe

Sabi ko "girls ang hilig ni beebs".
    WELL...TRUE AGAIN. MEANING, "GAMIT NG MGA GIRLS ANG HILIG NI SENYOR/MAM BEEBS! BWAHAHAHAHA

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    naku dyahe away pa din dito

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    talagang summer na ngayon, super init dito, palamig muna kaya sa pansol, Peace!

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    jam2, i know for a fact you're the one who started the insults. also, i was just wondering when you said nakakasawa na bumisita sa thread na to kasi paulit-ulit na lang ang mga sinasabi. i'm not a d4d hater. as a matter of fact d4d was my first choice until some tsikoteers had some problems with their d4ds, i switched my order to 2.7 vvti. i believe right now medyo na-solve na ang problems ng d4d but then again may mga isolated na cases. i apologize for the insulting words i hurled to you and i admit i went overboard. this is an open forum. we can debate as long as we want as long as it is related to the topic :peace:

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Personalan na yan. Allowed ba talaga dito sa tsikot yan? Sa bagay sa dami ng Forumer dito hirap talaga ma Monitor.Iligo nyo nalang yan.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    beebs,

I take my hats off to you, and to all of us, here's to a holy lenten season ahead of us !!

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by beebs View Post
    jam2, i know for a fact you're the one who started the insults. also, i was just wondering when you said nakakasawa na bumisita sa thread na to kasi paulit-ulit na lang ang mga sinasabi. i'm not a d4d hater. as a matter of fact d4d was my first choice until some tsikoteers had some problems with their d4ds, i switched my order to 2.7 vvti. i believe right now medyo na-solve na ang problems ng d4d but then again may mga isolated na cases. i apologize for the insulting words i hurled to you and i admit i went overboard. this is an open forum. we can debate as long as we want as long as it is related to the topic :peace:
    I pity your reasoning ability miss beebs. You should know that you have insulted those "thousands of innova J d4d" owners by ridiculing the unit we have as well. It is our choice to get the innova J variant because it works for us whose needs are simple. But it does not mean we do not have the means to acquire other high end models. You do not know me personally as you do not know the stature of those who have innova Js...Lumalabas na mayabang ka at nakakalamang because you own not an innova J d4d. C'mon, do not try to remove the speck in my eye when you have a log in both of your cute eyes!

Toyota D4D engine woes