New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 178 of 203 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 2023
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bender View Post
    If you really feel this way, why go here and post in the first place? Just to assure yourself that you made the right decision by choosing to ignore what other owners have posted?
    +1 on this.

Seems like some people like to pat themselves on the back based on their choice of vehicles.

Quote Originally Posted by jam2
    We just do not care anymore of these reports and problem sharing
    So why did you post a reply in this thread?

:rofl:

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    our innovaG d4d wala pa naman prob as of now...pero nagsawa na si utol at balak pa ipasa sa akin....ayoko nga!!! :hihihi:

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    (50-50 pa rin hanggang ngayon)
    Hangang ngayon? how sure are you sir?
    How do you know that toyota didnt do anything to solve this problem? do you work or friend working at the toyota plant?

when did you acquire your unit? what year? ano ba sasakyan mo?

thanks

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ersatz0906 View Post

thanks
    Di ba nakasulat naman sa mga ride nya : 05 Fortuner G D4D. Unit niya yata yong tumatakbo ng 140 KPH na bigla na lang namatay ang makina. Di ba delikado yon? Kaya ingat ka sa pag overtake lalo na pag may kasalubong ka sa daan. Peace.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jam2 View Post
    Hehehe...why carry the problem of another person pre? hayaan nyo na ang may mga d4d. When they tell you they haven't experienced the problems you and your friends had with their d4ds, e di pabayaan nyo sila! like me, nagsawa na ako sa kabibisita sa site na to kc pito lang yata ang totoong may d4d at pawang "second-hand" information lang ang report nila dito. May isa pa ngang nagpost dito na "nakita kong tumirik ang fortuner ng kaibigan ng biyenan ko" wow!, meron pa: "i saw a white fortuner along alabang...tumirik" Sad to say walang epekto ito sa mas maraming owners. We just do not care anymore of these reports and problem sharing. go buy yourself a porche or an audi para ligtas ka sa problem. for us, ito lang ang nakayanan namin. so far so good...and it gets better...btw, bakit di rin nila bilangin ang mga tumitirik at may problema na mga sasakyan sa buong metro manila and the 13 other regions of the country para magsawa sila?
    Pito nga lang ba? I counted more first hand info from this thread about the D4-D. If the D4-D have no problems, then this thread would have not started at all.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Hangang ngayon? how sure are you sir?
    How do you know that toyota didnt do anything to solve this problem? do you work or friend working at the toyota plant?

thanks
    50-50 kasi until now di pa tayo sigurado kung naayos na ng toyota yung problem.

Quote Originally Posted by jeanpierre View Post
    Di ba nakasulat naman sa mga ride nya : 05 Fortuner G D4D. Unit niya yata yong tumatakbo ng 140 KPH na bigla na lang namatay ang makina. Di ba delikado yon? Kaya ingat ka sa pag overtake lalo na pag may kasalubong ka sa daan. Peace.
    correct!! akin yung tumirik at 140 kph. i'm lucky because it was past 1 am nung nangyari yun.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    jealous lng ang nagsasabi nang ganyan....Bato Bato sa Langit matama-an wag ma galit mwehehehehe
    If you like to think of it that way, feel free to do so.

Tsikot has always been trying to provide information to consumers. We've had topics on falling fuel tanks and crappy paints on Hondas, fouling MAFs on Patrols, ballooning door trims on Vitaras, etc.

Aba eh kung lahat iyon eh jealousy baka wala nang mabiling sasakyan ang mga Tsikoteers.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jam2 View Post
    Hehehe...why carry the problem of another person pre? hayaan nyo na ang may mga d4d. When they tell you they haven't experienced the problems you and your friends had with their d4ds, e di pabayaan nyo sila! like me, nagsawa na ako sa kabibisita sa site na to kc pito lang yata ang totoong may d4d at pawang "second-hand" information lang ang report nila dito. May isa pa ngang nagpost dito na "nakita kong tumirik ang fortuner ng kaibigan ng biyenan ko" wow!, meron pa: "i saw a white fortuner along alabang...tumirik" Sad to say walang epekto ito sa mas maraming owners. We just do not care anymore of these reports and problem sharing. go buy yourself a porche or an audi para ligtas ka sa problem. for us, ito lang ang nakayanan namin. so far so good...and it gets better...btw, bakit di rin nila bilangin ang mga tumitirik at may problema na mga sasakyan sa buong metro manila and the 13 other regions of the country para magsawa sila?

I don't carry problems of other people.

You see, if not for this thread, baka Fortuner D-4D din nabili namin. Waiting was never an issue becase we have friends from Toyota. We also test drove it a couple of times trying to convince ourselves na ok na ito.

There were so many issues (that's quite tiring to repeat, just read the whole thread) that i had to sort out and see through. It didn't pass my standards esp the safety and performance part. Pero totoo, from the outside, macho talaga tingnan ang Fortuner kaya mahirap iwasan na magustuhan ito.

At the end of the day, you have to make a decision eh. Which is more important, what others will say about you or what you truly want? I don't give a crap what others think. I go for what i want. I wasn't born just to comply to the immediate popular opinion.

You see, like other people i'm also waiting for the D-4D issue to be truly resolved. Yung kay Larshell, di na nga nagc-choke after the ECU reprogramming, lumalaklak naman ng fuel. Ano kaya yun. yung kay numbah5, dead-engine at 140kph, yung kay sir Ungas, after 1yr pa nag-choke yung Hilux nya - and many others here and those who don't know how to use the internet. These are not second hand info, these are the owners themselves.

I am hoping na maayos na kasi gusto namin kumuha ng Land Cruisers na D-4D na pareho din ng engine model ng Fort V with a higher output nga lang.

See, we are waiting for a solution. If some think we're jealous, they can drop dead. Kung Bugatti Veyron or Ferrari or Murcielago yan, i would admire that - but never be jealous of it.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer View Post
    our innovaG d4d wala pa naman prob as of now...pero nagsawa na si utol at balak pa ipasa sa akin....ayoko nga!!! :hihihi:
    --pa OT lang: ey sir BlueBimmer, anong handle mo sa PLDTPLAY? and if you don't want the d4d, ibenta mo na lang sa akin ng piso... hehehe...

10. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 20vanda01 View Post
    Pito nga lang ba? I counted more first hand info from this thread about the D4-D. If the D4-D have no problems, then this thread would have not started at all.
    True...pero lahat na brand nang kotse toyota, nissan, hyundai, ford/mazda etc ay meron lemon.

sir numbah5, so ngayon kamusta yung D4D mo? ano ginawa nung toyota?
    If you still experiencing the same problem baka lemon yan go to court or sell it na lng

Toyota D4D engine woes