New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 177 of 203 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 2023
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell View Post
    May I suggest that kahit change oil lang sa casa mo na ipagawa para hindi ka mabutasan ng casa just incase na magka trouble din engine mo. AFAIK warranty is void if maintenance is being performed by unauthorized auto shop.
    +1. Mahirap na, lalo na't technically hindi 100% ang ilang D4-Ds.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by swimstroke View Post
    +1. Mahirap na, lalo na't technically hindi 100% ang ilang D4-Ds.
    2006 up D4D, so far I havnt heard any complain in the net about it...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    What were you expecting? siempre S.A. yan, its goal is to sell not inform the consumers.

Anyway, just go ahead and buy a D-4D if you don't believe those who post their problems here. One tsikoteer needed a year for his D-4D choking problem to show up so it makes one think if all of these engines will choke at an indefinite time.

Hehehe...why carry the problem of another person pre? hayaan nyo na ang may mga d4d. When they tell you they haven't experienced the problems you and your friends had with their d4ds, e di pabayaan nyo sila! like me, nagsawa na ako sa kabibisita sa site na to kc pito lang yata ang totoong may d4d at pawang "second-hand" information lang ang report nila dito. May isa pa ngang nagpost dito na "nakita kong tumirik ang fortuner ng kaibigan ng biyenan ko" wow!, meron pa: "i saw a white fortuner along alabang...tumirik" Sad to say walang epekto ito sa mas maraming owners. We just do not care anymore of these reports and problem sharing. go buy yourself a porche or an audi para ligtas ka sa problem. for us, ito lang ang nakayanan namin. so far so good...and it gets better...btw, bakit di rin nila bilangin ang mga tumitirik at may problema na mga sasakyan sa buong metro manila and the 13 other regions of the country para magsawa sila?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ersatz0906 View Post
    maraming Fortuner D4D dito sa amin but havnt heard anything bad about it....or tumirik sa daan. that goes to Inova also marami din dito.
    I think they already address the problem secretly to avoid people questioning the reliability of toyota as a whole...

That is true pare. there are tens of thousands of d4ds out there...and I haven't seen or heard any unit that has been taken off the road because of some problems...masyado naman swerte ang iba na nagpopost dito na nakakakita sila ng mga stalled d4ds sa mga daan...may iba nga dito na dalawang beses o limang beses na yata nakakita "daw" ng stalled units na innova d4d or fortuner d4d! hehehe...di ako naniniwala. I just drive and drive my d4d. kagaya ng ibang sasakyan, darating din ang araaw na magkakaproblema ang unit ko..but for now...and the days ahead...mmmm...i'll just drive and drive and enjoy my ride!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jam2 View Post
    That is true pare. there are tens of thousands of d4ds out there...and I haven't seen or heard any unit that has been taken off the road because of some problems...masyado naman swerte ang iba na nagpopost dito na nakakakita sila ng mga stalled d4ds sa mga daan...may iba nga dito na dalawang beses o limang beses na yata nakakita "daw" ng stalled units na innova d4d or fortuner d4d! hehehe...di ako naniniwala. I just drive and drive my d4d. kagaya ng ibang sasakyan, darating din ang araaw na magkakaproblema ang unit ko..but for now...and the days ahead...mmmm...i'll just drive and drive and enjoy my ride!
    I agree with that!!but for now,let's enjoy our rides to the maxxxx!!!

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    sana sa mga carnapper matapat na itirik sila ng problema ng D4D ..
    Last edited by BoEinG_747; March 26th, 2007 at 05:04 AM.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Just got may unit last week, fortuner 2.5D4D
    I look inside toyota work place, and havnt seen any 2.5D4D in service for what some called choking, actually walang D4D cars doon except for hilux D4D na may problem with their airconditioning system thats all...
    jealous lng ang nagsasabi nang ganyan....Bato Bato sa Langit matama-an wag ma galit mwehehehehe

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ersatz0906 View Post
    Just got may unit last week, fortuner 2.5D4D
    I look inside toyota work place, and havnt seen any 2.5D4D in service for what some called choking, actually walang D4D cars doon except for hilux D4D na may problem with their airconditioning system thats all...
    jealous lng ang nagsasabi nang ganyan....Bato Bato sa Langit matama-an wag ma galit mwehehehehe
    mine so far no problem sa umaga even before sunrise malamig pa makina one click pa din and i don't even touch the gas pedal its just the keys itself that started the engine.i don't think only d4d engine lang ang nag stalled sa kalye other cars/model too it could happen to anybody's car.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jam2 View Post
    Hehehe...why carry the problem of another person pre? hayaan nyo na ang may mga d4d. When they tell you they haven't experienced the problems you and your friends had with their d4ds, e di pabayaan nyo sila! like me, nagsawa na ako sa kabibisita sa site na to kc pito lang yata ang totoong may d4d at pawang "second-hand" information lang ang report nila dito. May isa pa ngang nagpost dito na "nakita kong tumirik ang fortuner ng kaibigan ng biyenan ko" wow!, meron pa: "i saw a white fortuner along alabang...tumirik" Sad to say walang epekto ito sa mas maraming owners. We just do not care anymore of these reports and problem sharing. go buy yourself a porche or an audi para ligtas ka sa problem. for us, ito lang ang nakayanan namin. so far so good...and it gets better...btw, bakit di rin nila bilangin ang mga tumitirik at may problema na mga sasakyan sa buong metro manila and the 13 other regions of the country para magsawa sila?
    If you really feel this way, why go here and post in the first place? Just to assure yourself that you made the right decision by choosing to ignore what other owners have posted?
    The purpose of this thread and others like it is to make owners and potential owners of the cars with this technology aware of the problems (both actual and potential) so that they would be able to determine the causes and possible solutions when they find themselves in that situation. Also, by being aware of potential problems, you won't be caught by surprise when you find yourself in that situation. You would also be aware of the tradeoffs when buying a car like this. Isn't that type of information useful to somebody like you who is committing a large amount of money in purchasing a new vehicle?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^ correct!! kaya nga may thread na ganito to inform actual and potential D4D owners kung ano possible (50-50 pa rin hanggang ngayon) na mangyayari sa mga makina nila. kung hindi magchoke makina, eh di swerte ka. kung magchokeo tumirik naman, malas mo. unfortunately, isa ako sa malas dito sa tsikot dahil naexperience ko na tumirik (at high speed pa to mga pare!) at magchoke D4D ko

Toyota D4D engine woes