New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 164 of 203 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 2023
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sino ba yan ungas na yan, baka fictitous character yan ha?

...hehehe nandito siya sa Manila. Just saw him the other day.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Mga bossing, nagtext sa akin si diesel boss Ungas kanina. Pupunta daw siya ng casa bukas. Hard starting and palyado yung 1 year old Hilux 2.5 D4d na pang-negosyo niya. Mukhang may nadale na naman.

At least may Nissan Patrol naman siya. hehehe.
    buti na lang talaga pinili ko 2.7 vvti over D4D!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by afrasay View Post
    sino ba yan ungas na yan, baka fictitous character yan ha?
    Imaginary friend ko po siya.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    Mga bossing, nagtext sa akin si diesel boss Ungas kanina. Pupunta daw siya ng casa bukas. Hard starting and palyado yung 1 year old Hilux 2.5 D4d na pang-negosyo niya. Mukhang may nadale na naman.
    Hmp! Isang kaso lang yan, such a small percentage. Pag 10,000 na sila saka natin pansinin.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Dok Otep, Ano na kaya mileage ng imaginary friend mo?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tinext ko na din ang imaginary friend namin na si Ungas.

According to rumors, hard starting kapag cold engine sabi nung driver nila.

Pero don't take this seriously, 3rd hand information na ito! :rofl01:

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jam2 View Post
    i have been reading the posts of people in this forum and i find it rather uncomfortable to know that some of you here are actually discouraging people of getting a d4d because "it sucks", "it keeps on stalling", "it is prone to hard-starting", "it was introduced to the Philippines in haste", "it does not fit to our road conditions", "it does not respond well to our diesel fuel" etc. Well, these are valid arguments and experiences of some owners. But the fact remains that there are thousands of us who own D4d Innovas/Fortuners and so few of you who are ramming the issue of the d4d as "alarming" as the aforementioned bad experiences of members in this forum indicate. These only make me WONDER if your intentions are purely to help d4d owners or just cause panic among us. I am also amused of how you treat the opinions of people like albert99, agreyes and some members. Baka kasi gawin din yan sa akin ng may-ari nitong thread (moderator/adminstrator). I am not after the resale value of my d4d, but i would like you to know that this forum is making it appear that the "problems of the d4d which are experienced by the members are the rules rather than the exception". I do not care as to how many of us are visiting this site or members of this thread. What I am expecting from you guys here is a concrete action with regards to these problems, not the kind of action you have shown to albert99 and agreyes, and others in this forum. Medyo nagkakaedad na kasi itong forum and the least i expect is a positive program of action by those concerned para patunayan naman nila na tumutulong lang sila and "they are not against the d4d" or "they are not salesmen or drumbeaters of other car companies". Salamat po.
    I visited this site before I bought my Innova and I learn about the d4d's bugs. Upon reading, I read a reply in this thread na just to get the Gas variant to be sure, I followed the advice and got the Gas variant. 44k on my odo and no problem at all(knock on wood). Just get the Gas variant kung may pag aalinlangan kayo sa d4d engine.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell View Post
    Dok Otep, Ano na kaya mileage ng imaginary friend mo?
    I will try to channel my imaginary friend via mental telepathy to get a response...

Apparently, M2 and I have the same kind of imagination. Pero mas malala si afrasay kasi nakita niya ang imaginary friend namin. HALLUCINATION na iyon!

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Sobra na yan ha! agents lang ata kayo ng ibang brands eh! hehehe

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Gads, pati ba si boss Ungas? Hope his gets fixed soon.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Toyota D4D engine woes