New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 157 of 203 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 2023
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Okay now can we just go back to topic?

Just had our D4d Grandia checked by Toyota Pasig. Grabe na ang Idling. In the middle of traffic biglang namamatay. Take note during idling lang. Ano kaya problema?

Does this have the same engine as the Hi-lux 2.5?

Balitaan ko kayo soon.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Happy New Year to all.

larshell,
    Kumusta na Innova mo? Umulit pa ba yung choking since binago yung fuel/air mixture? Could this be the solution?

agreyes7110 & albert99, sorry guys pero hindi ko talaga maintindihan ang punto nyo.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by agreyes7110 View Post
    Sorry but I disagree, all comments should be welcomed, this is the only way that this thread can maintain its credibility. Censoring other points of view will surely damage and destroy everything that has been taken up in this thread, sayang naman lahat.

As a popular saying goes. " I may not agree to anything you say, but I will defend with my life your right to say it"
    While, in principle, yes, this is a public forum, and all views should be welcome, this is a technical thread, and any posting not regarding the problem itself (including both your post and my post) should not pollute this thread. Part of the reason it's so long is because of people butting in and making side comments of either belief, disbelief, disdain for Toyota or disdain for the owners.

I honestly don't know why certain people haven't been banned yet for their bad behavior in this thread.

So, guys... enough of the color commentary already, all right? If you have any new information or observations regarding Toyota D4D problems, post them. If you don't, then stay out.

Yes, we know that other D4D owners are happy. I'm related to lots of them. That's not the point, okay?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I have already sent out a few infraction & warning to those concerned.

Your last warning. Don't push it.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by beebs View Post
    nakakainis kasi eh! thanks larshell sa advice! happy new year!
    Happy New Year Bro!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stroker_200 View Post
    Happy New Year to all.

larshell,
    Kumusta na Innova mo? Umulit pa ba yung choking since binago yung fuel/air mixture? Could this be the solution?

After reprogramming yes wala pa ako nagiging problema ulit. I wish that this is it.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post

For whom is this Warning?...

WBR,

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005

Happy new year sir mazdamazda!:chopper:
    Last edited by beebs; January 3rd, 2007 at 06:42 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Djerms: AFAIK, there's only one type of D-4D engine, magkakaiba lang sa capacity, 2.5 and 3.0 so yes, it's the same.

I'd like to thank the threadstarter for composing this thread. I started a thread in another site before asking kung alin mas ok, Fortuner or Alterra because my lady needed to buy a car. Then someone directed me to this thread and i knew then of the problem. So we ended up buying the SantaFe CRDi VGT. So far, we are very happy with it.
    Last edited by Horsepower; January 4th, 2007 at 09:50 AM.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Ser anong ngyari bat hindi alterra?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006

This forum should be made EXCLUSIVELY FOR YOU AND YOUR FEW FRIENDS. Nakakatakot pala KOMONTRA sa mga feelings at experiences ninyo. This is "un-democratic". If ever there are people who come into this forum who are "new" but have their own opinion regarding the d4d tech (as they are presumed to be d4d owners) that are not in congruence with your design and expectations, your recourse is to threaten them with "WARNING"? You must know that in this country, FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION is guaranteed. WALANG MALI DITO. WALANG STANDARD. You don't have to issue this warning. I would like to tell you and your few friends in this thread that I am leaving for good just so "peace" would reign in your hearts! HAPPY NEW YEAR mga tsikoteers, YOU WIN.

Toyota D4D engine woes