New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 156 of 203 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 2023
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guys,
    Wala naman ganyanan. The fact is the problem exists and some of our members (and non-members) are victims. I'm sure theyre not here to put toyota down as they put their hard earned money to buy the products.

I still don't see the point why, instead of helping, you guys try to put more burden on their existing problems.

Kung hindi ito nangyari sa inyo, then good and sana naman hindi nga lumabas ang problema sa inyong mga sasakyan. So whats the fuss of being negative to these owners? Unless you guys are from Toyota (puppets), i don't see why you should react like this. Don't you guys get it? Kahit anong gawin ninyong pagdepensa sa mga d4ds ninyo, HINDI BABABA ang resale value niyan, kasi nga marami pa ring bibili coz its a Toyota so don't get all hot deaded and irritated kung may magreklamo sa D4ds nila. Its not your vehicle that they are complaining about...its theirs. Sila ang apektado, sila ang gumagastos. Sana naman tulungan nalang natin sila. Or just keep quiet if you don't have anything good to say.
    Last edited by Djerms; January 2nd, 2007 at 07:21 AM.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    [QUOTE=albert99;727605]i I find it amusing that they are so PIKON as they make me conclude that they can pass as SALESMEN of other non-toyota car companies (mmm?)
    QUOTE]

Try to back read and see who is pikon in this thread...

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Ok naman talaga ang TOYOTA yung mga salesman lang ang kulafu!!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by albert99 View Post
    Akala ko d4d owner ka bro. Hehehe!
    albert99, sa tingin ko ikaw ang kibitzer dito kasi hindi naman "D4D owners with problems" thread 'to. I find your posts amusing. You're the kind of person who'll just make "macho" comments just to prove that yours is the "best." Belittling others, even saying that they don't have the right to express their opinions just because their non D4D owners. Does this mean i cannot post here coz I'm a 2.7vvti owner? I owe this thread to our fellow tsikoteers who helped me decide not to get the D4D. We have nothing against D4D. Ang galing nga ng design kaso bakit may mga nasisiraan? I have a friend who works at Toyota and he confirmed the problem. Also, bago ka pa lang dito sa tsikot ang angas mo na. Napaka-arrogant ng mga posts mo.

Nagtaka nga ako hindi ka nag-post sa "Toyota D4D engines, the best!" thread. Siksik ka nang siksik dito tapos di mo naman ma-take ang mga sinasabi dude.

I suspect same person lang si agreyes7110 and albert99 using 2 usernames. Ano sa tingin nyo tsikoteers? hehe.:secret:

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    May i recommend this thread be closed for good.... It's getting so personal now.

Then those who really have D4d with problem to just open up another thread for airing their concern so others may know and those that dont have d4d to just refrain from posting on that thread...

[size=6]HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL INNOVA OWNERS WHETHER HAPPY OR OTHERWISE..[/size]

WBR,
    Last edited by Innova_Boy; January 2nd, 2007 at 04:03 PM.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Hindi naman siguro dapat isara itong thread. Mas marami parin ang informative response kesa personal. Ang dapat na gawin,yong sobra kung humirit taglin nalang o burahin ng mga Mods. Nakikiusap din ako sa mga tao dito wag na nyong patulan yong taong sobra kung humirit. Dahil hindi titigil yang mga yan kung lagi kayo sasagot. Kung pwede rin sana makialam na yong mga moderator's kahit pagsabihan lang nyo mga OUT OF TOPIC na post. Happy New Year!!!!!!!!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OK, we'll be doing that.
    Last edited by mazdamazda; January 2nd, 2007 at 04:55 PM.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Happy New Year to all D4D owners nalang may you rack plenty of pleasurable and problem free miles in your car!!

9. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell View Post
    Hindi naman siguro dapat isara itong thread. Mas marami parin ang informative response kesa personal. Ang dapat na gawin,yong sobra kung humirit taglin nalang o burahin ng mga Mods. Nakikiusap din ako sa mga tao dito wag na nyong patulan yong taong sobra kung humirit. Dahil hindi titigil yang mga yan kung lagi kayo sasagot. Kung pwede rin sana makialam na yong mga moderator's kahit pagsabihan lang nyo mga OUT OF TOPIC na post. Happy New Year!!!!!!!!
    nakakainis kasi eh! thanks larshell sa advice! happy new year!

10. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell View Post
    Sorry but I disagree, all comments should be welcomed, this is the only way that this thread can maintain its credibility. Censoring other points of view will surely damage and destroy everything that has been taken up in this thread, sayang naman lahat.

As a popular saying goes. " I may not agree to anything you say, but I will defend with my life your right to say it"

Toyota D4D engine woes