New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 154 of 203 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 2023
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ardi4nto View Post
    Hi..I'm in Indonesia..Selling of Innova D4D here is discontinued since December.. The dealer said its about Diesel Fuel with low sulphur (500ppm)only available in a few Gas station.
    In some city here Diesel fuel sulfur is around 4000-5000ppm !!

But I use D4D A/T with odo read 35.000km with Low sulphur Fuel (500ppm) with Total Cetane Booster so far no problem at all...

I want to ask How many time Engine jammed come *idle to decide our D4D have a CRDi problem??

rgds,
    If this is true then it could be the explaination to the D4D problems. Because the Philippines has been using diesel fuel with 500ppm of sulfur since 2003. But can you clariffy if the high sulfur content is the reason or the low sulfur content of the fuel in Indonesia.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    hi peeps. merry christmas! sana wala nang masiraan na d4d para happy lahat

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ardi4nto,

can you give us some links, like news or official press statements that Innova D4D was discontinued in Indonesia?

Thanks! :D

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    ardi4to,
    Innova only? How about Fortuner? Don't you have Fortuner in Indonasia?
    AFAIK Shell is lower than 500ppm since they launch Shell Diesel Ultra.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    OT..pero baka makatulong..Talked to my brother in law who is a hauler for s***. He mentioned that next year s*** will sell a new generation diesel fuel for SUV's or for new diesel engine vehicles..pang CRDI daw. He didnt elaborate but is hinting na mas malinis at mas puro...Sana totoo.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    innova boy, i didn't start the other thread just to bast the D4D engine. di ba may nagagalit dito sa D4D engine woes thread na puro negative comments sa D4D so i started another thread (D4D engines, the best), for D4D lovers. i'm sure i'm the one you're implying na "nakakatawa.". akala ko pa naman magpopost ka ng positive remark sa "D4D engines, the best" thread. too bad, closed na ang thread. nagiging sensitive ka lang dude. don't worry, i cannot make any negative comments about D4D kasi naka 2.7VVTI ako

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell View Post
    ardi4to,
    In Indonesia Fortuner sell since last year but only 2.7 vvt-i engine...
    But for Innova since middle 2004 have 2.0 vvt-i ,2.7 vvt-i & D4D 2KDFTV since 2005..

Afaik Shell Fuel in Indonesia only sell Diesel Reguler(5000ppm) not Diesel Ultra(500ppm) so choice for crdi engine here only Pertamina DEX (500ppm)

rgds,

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell View Post
    ardi4to,
    OT
    The requirement is for the diesel to be at 500ppm if they want to go lower that is always better for the enviroment. So kudos to Shell if it's true that they are below 500ppm. AFAIK they are doing blends that have 300ppm.

I do hope this D4D thing is solved since my FIL really wants a Fortuner.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by thumper View Post
    745 PM last night, SLEX Southbound before Bicutan, brand new white Fortuner 3.0 D4D ( no plates yet ) stalled in the middle of the road causing traffic jam. Buti na lang malapit lang ang Toyota Bicutan!
    Naku?! kamalas naman nya pag nagkataon, mapapasama sya sa mga losser!

Oppps sorry OT

10. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by beebs View Post
    innova boy, i didn't start the other thread just to bast the D4D engine. di ba may nagagalit dito sa D4D engine woes thread na puro negative comments sa D4D so i started another thread (D4D engines, the best), for D4D lovers. i'm sure i'm the one you're implying na "nakakatawa.". akala ko pa naman magpopost ka ng positive remark sa "D4D engines, the best" thread. too bad, closed na ang thread. nagiging sensitive ka lang dude. don't worry, i cannot make any negative comments about D4D kasi naka 2.7VVTI ako
    Sir beebs, naka closed na yun isang tread mo (the good side of D4D), sayang mag po-post pa naman sana ako.

Toyota D4D engine woes