New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 151 of 203 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 2023
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    Pls ask your friend how did the defective rear spring manifest itself?
    When he loads something heavy on the rear e.g. golf bag and he goes over a humps, he hears a creaking sound.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    natutuwa talaga ako sa thread na to

i don't understand why, to some people, a criticism of the car they own is equivalent to an attack on their manhood....but it is sure is entertaining :bwahaha: i guess proving/justifying their own purchase decision is the most important thing, rather than helping others be educated consumers.

when i bought my last car, a lot of owners on the VW forums sent me a very mixed message. they loved the car but hated its problems (some of them were serious - involving the gearbox, the AWD, and the engine)...it made me think twice, but we eventually bought it anyway.

i might end up having the same problems that were described (1 year na at wala pa naman, knock on wood), but at least i appreciate that other people were willing to help me make an educated decision....i certainly don't think they are losers :hihihi:

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXBUWAYA View Post
    hehehehehe so you really think its you? hehehehehe
    hehehe it takes one to know one.

better to be an asshole than a loser, ika nga ng ibang tao dyan

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jam2 View Post
    i have been following this thread for sometime now. of course this has some sort of "influenced" me in choosing between a vvti and a d4d. i got a d4d innova, and i have been using it for nearly a month now without any problem...so far...so good. ang napapansin ko dito sa forum na to ay parang may dalawang school of thought. ang una, yung mga dati nang members, na puro problems ng vehicles nila ang topic. pangalawa naman, yung mga tagsubaybay na mayroong mga units na walang problema. but i would like to cite the likes of AGReyes and albert99. they are brave to say na walang dapat ipangamba ang mga d4d owners, even if they are ridiculed and called "not-so-good-to-hear" names. From what i get here, what we have to do, the moment we experience whatever problems with our d4ds is to bring our defective units to the dealers who sold to us the same. I understand we bought our cars not as "luxury" items or "investments" but as a WORKHORSE--that can address various tasks, lalo na sa atin na mga family men/women or working individuals. Hindi po ako Toyota agent or salesman, baka magsuspetsa kayo. thanks. merry xmas.
    well... if you noticed, the title of the thread is " toyota d4d engine woes".
    Off topic na nga yung mga toyota fanboys eh. They should create their own thread like "How I invested my money in a toyota" or "Toyota is my life" or better yet " Toyota is my parent".

oopppsss OT na rin pala ako.
    Last edited by bolantoy; December 19th, 2006 at 12:07 AM.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    IMHO saying something negative about the topic of the thread is not OT. A critic may be postive or negative. So concurring or disagreeing about the D4D woes is ok. The important thing is the reasoning behind the his view.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    He he he he :hysterical:

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    745 PM last night, SLEX Southbound before Bicutan, brand new white Fortuner 3.0 D4D ( no plates yet ) stalled in the middle of the road causing traffic jam. Buti na lang malapit lang ang Toyota Bicutan!

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by thumper View Post
    745 PM last night, SLEX Southbound before Bicutan, brand new white Fortuner 3.0 D4D ( no plates yet ) stalled in the middle of the road causing traffic jam. Buti na lang malapit lang ang Toyota Bicutan!
    But TBP's service closes at 5 or 6 pm. Today lang yan maasikaso ng TBP. Tsk tsk tsk....

9. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    What a bummer!!! 1.6m car and it stalls... but then again maybe something else broke on that white fortuner

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Mga tsikoteers what is or are the problems of d4d engines? masyado mahaba na threads at maramin na rin ako pages na na basa pero most of the discussions were about the comments on the comments whether in favor or not. Our company bought 5 units this year kaya gusto ko rin malaman ang shortlist of common problem recurring para ma advise yun user to be alert for said defects. Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas to all

Toyota D4D engine woes