New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 150 of 203 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 2023
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell View Post
    Hindi mo ba naisip na there is still a probabilty na baka after a few days from now na baka masira or maranasan mo din yong problema ng D4d. Kung meron ka nga na D4d. Sa tingin ko natatakot ka mangyari sayo ito dahil wala ka ng pambili ng kotse. Sino loser? Ako kung 1m lang na sasakyan ang masasayang hindi ko pa kayang tawagin ang sarili ko na loser or kahit na sino pang tao. Hindi ako mayaman pero baka naman kitain ko payan hagat buhay pako.
    Maligayang Pasko sayo pre.
    lars,
    pahiram naman ng 1M, bili ako ng Innova :D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ...yun VVTi ha.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Just a thought...Sa trooper thread talagang matindi ang galit ng mga may injector problem, yung iba naman na trooper owners nakikisimpatiya at nagbibigay ng suggestion sa prblema (constructive kumbaga)..Pero napansin ko dito at sa civic lemon thread andaming dumedepensa at talagang to the extent of goin the extra mile name calling pa...

Yung trooper hindi na currently binebenta...Kaya wala masyado dumedepensa Yung mga D4D at civic currently binebenta sa casa...hmmm....kaya siguro matindi ang depensa ng ilan sa mga to!!! Baka nakakabawas sa quota nila??

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Just a thought...Sa trooper thread talagang matindi ang galit ng mga may injector problem, yung iba naman na trooper owners nakikisimpatiya at nagbibigay ng suggestion sa prblema (constructive kumbaga)..Pero napansin ko dito at sa civic lemon thread andaming dumedepensa at talagang to the extent of goin the extra mile name calling pa...

Yung trooper hindi na currently binebenta...Kaya wala masyado dumedepensa Yung mga D4D at civic currently binebenta sa casa...hmmm....kaya siguro matindi ang depensa ng ilan sa mga to!!! Baka nakakabawas sa quota nila??
    It's not because the Trooper isn't being sold anymore. In the Crosswind thread, kahit mag-complain ang mga tao (including, very LOUDLY, me!), wala naman kumokontra... inaamin naman nila na may problem talaga ang sasakyan.

It's because owners of Isuzus, Fords, Nissans, Mitsubishis and what-have-you, understand what they're doing when they buy a car. They buy it to go places, not as a money hedge. Pag minsan, ang mga ibang tao, bibilhin nila ang tsikot as an investment, which, as redorange says, is patently ridiculous.

If you really want to buy a car as an investment, buy a secondhand Kia Pride, and put the rest of the money in time deposit. At the end of three or four years, you've only lost 50k pesos off the buying price of the Pride (and if you get one for 50k pesos, even less, unless you just throw it away), and you've made 60% or so off the rest of your money. Even considering the cost of replacement parts and possible overhauls, you're spending less pesos per kilometer than someone buying a brand new car.

But some people buy cars like Hondas or Toyotas because they think it's an investment, because when they sell them, they get 50,000 to 100,000 pesos more in resale value than other cars... well... guess what... that's because they cost more for less, in the first place. My car is 100k pesos less in value than a comparable Civic 2.0 of the same age , but, then again, it cost me 150k pesos less when new...

As for why a secondhand Altis with almost no features costs as much as a fully loaded Sentra of the same age, well, doodads don't add to resale value (that's why secondhand Civic VTis and LXis have nearly the same value)... so the first owner paid a premium for the luxury, that's all.

Akala ng mga tao, unbreakable ang mga Honda at Toyota. Ridiculous. My cousin had a 95 ESi. While, truthfully, the engine was very strong, surviving many overheats, we had to bring it into the garage as often as any other car, mainly because the parts causing those overheats had to be fixed. There's a Previa in the family that's now a piece of junk, too, and a cousin just had his 98' Corolla overhauled (of course, he doesn't pay much attention to maintenance, but still...)... these cars may be somewhat more reliable than others, but they're not perfect.

(Super duper OT ito, but relevant to the issue at hand)
    Last edited by niky; December 18th, 2006 at 02:53 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post

iba naman kasi yun sa civic lemon thread. cosmetics lang pinapalabas na lemon ang entire civic line-up. and 1 paint prob case lang ha.

ni hindi nga sagad hanggang buto ang problema di katulad pag engine problems na. sakit noon.

etong D4D, gusto ko sana magkaroon ng solusyon kasi gusto ko bumili ng pam-business na AUV. avanza sana ok kaya gas lang eh. looks like Toyota is ignoring the probs here. I have seen three almost new stalled Innovas dito lang sa Ortigas area on different occassions. hindi ko alam kung D4D problem yun, but the innovas are definitely D4-Ds.

bad trip naman kasi Mitsu, ayaw pa ilabas Zinger CRDi nila

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by afrasay View Post
    lars,
    pahiram naman ng 1M, bili ako ng Innova :D
    Anong pahiram richboy ka nga dyan

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXBUWAYA View Post
    Well for him theres losers in this forum

but there an As s hole here thats one thing for sure
    hehehehehehehe

IT'S OKAY IF YOU CALL ME AN ASSHOLE, MAX. BUT TRUTH REALLY HURTS. BTW, HOW DO YOU CALL YOURSELF? LACOSTE? I REST MY CASE,

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by albert99 View Post
    IT'S OKAY IF YOU CALL ME AN ASSHOLE, MAX. BUT TRUTH REALLY HURTS. BTW, HOW DO YOU CALL YOURSELF? LACOSTE? I REST MY CASE,

hehehehehe so you really think its you? hehehehehe

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    i have been following this thread for sometime now. of course this has some sort of "influenced" me in choosing between a vvti and a d4d. i got a d4d innova, and i have been using it for nearly a month now without any problem...so far...so good. ang napapansin ko dito sa forum na to ay parang may dalawang school of thought. ang una, yung mga dati nang members, na puro problems ng vehicles nila ang topic. pangalawa naman, yung mga tagsubaybay na mayroong mga units na walang problema. but i would like to cite the likes of AGReyes and albert99. they are brave to say na walang dapat ipangamba ang mga d4d owners, even if they are ridiculed and called "not-so-good-to-hear" names. From what i get here, what we have to do, the moment we experience whatever problems with our d4ds is to bring our defective units to the dealers who sold to us the same. I understand we bought our cars not as "luxury" items or "investments" but as a WORKHORSE--that can address various tasks, lalo na sa atin na mga family men/women or working individuals. Hindi po ako Toyota agent or salesman, baka magsuspetsa kayo. thanks. merry xmas.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell View Post
    afg598, Paki tanong naman sa Friend mo kung doon sa Step:2 ECU reprogramming #2 how many min. it took? Also ask him when did it happen?

Thanks!

Step#2 not sure daw bec he just left car at casa in the morning then came back for it in the afternoon.

happened early this year. step#4 happened around may this year.

Toyota D4D engine woes