New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 148 of 203 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 2023
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    I've been following this thread since it started a year ago, and I observed that only a few of the members here actually own an Innova like larshell and the few others, (not even 7 of them). The rest are just interested obervers who happen to know friends or relatives or even strangers they meet, who had problems with their D4D's.
    The funny thing is that these people are the most opinionated and emotional about the matter, even to the extent of calling those who do not agree with them as sales agents of Toyota,he,he,he.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    napakasakit pag napasama ka sa insignificant others. may lemon ka na, insignificant ka pa
    ...and apparently loser pa :down: life's a b*tch

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Di na sana ako comment pero tama si diesoline eh albert 99 (taga toyota ka siguro talaga igan ), open ka sarili mong thread "D4D love" thread punuin mo puro good comments mo no problemo. Pero sa totoo lang D4D sucks dre

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    found answers
    Last edited by teamsicnarf; December 17th, 2006 at 02:03 AM. Reason: i found answers..thanks a lot

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Mahirap ata yun mga toyota fanboys...kung ganun ang premis niyo na pag nagreklamo sa auto nila loser na sila...so yung mga nagpost sa trooper thread na may problema sa injectors nila loser na ba sila? Yung ford escape na na hyrolock loser na sila? Yung new civic na nasira yung paint loser na rin ba? Sir paki linaw lang...

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by agreyes7110 View Post
    I've been following this thread since it started a year ago, and I observed that only a few of the members here actually own an Innova like larshell and the few others, (not even 7 of them). The rest are just interested obervers who happen to know friends or relatives or even strangers they meet, who had problems with their D4D's.
    The funny thing is that these people are the most opinionated and emotional about the matter, even to the extent of calling those who do not agree with them as sales agents of Toyota,he,he,he.
    Nice observation sir .

:pcwhack:

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by albert99 View Post
    i am glad to know that from around 22,000 innova units sold by TMP, 90% were d4ds. i suspect that those who post their woes on this thread represent only a minority (or a measly 1-5%) of those who actually drive today their d4ds without problems (so far...) maybe i consider myself fortunate along with those others who drive theirs worry-free. some of those who regularly subscribe to this thread even called me an agent or salesman of TMP. hehehe. they are dead-wrong. i am just a happy owner of the same car they purportedly drive everyday of their lives. in fact, if they suspect me of a paid mole, agent or *###$%, i do not care. what i suspect, is, these people who keep on posting their woes are a bunch of losers! these people maybe have crab-mentality, that they would want to hear from us not the good side of the d4ds but the defects of their units. pag di ka naman nag-subscribe sa kanila, they will look up to you as "from the other side of the dence". again, i do not care. LOSERS!
    If you have nothing more constructive than this to say in this thread, I suggest you leave. As we have said previously, this thread is about D4D woes. Nothing more, nothing less. You're getting mighty uppity and arrogant, and I won't be surprised if one mod or another bans you for this post. You've been warned.

Tsikot is not anti-Toyota. Some of our moderators are happy, or at least semi-happy, Toyota owners. People post problems with all kinds of cars. That's what this site is partially for, to help them. While the "D4D Thread" receives much more traffic than some others, it's because this is Toyota we are talking about, and some people just can't understand that "Toyota" does not equal "Perfect".

I've never met a brand nor car that I would regard as perfect.

You're not helping anyone by doing what you're doing, and I don't see any further reason for you being on tsikot if that's all you're going to do.
    Last edited by niky; December 17th, 2006 at 01:35 AM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by agreyes7110 View Post
    hey dude, so what if there are just a few member/d4d owners here? this thread is not intended for d4d owners only.. and for the Nth time, this thread is about d4d woes meaning that people will "normally" talk about the problems of d4d's and discuss just that.. if you still can't comprehend that, maybe you really need to check on your screws..

Quote Originally Posted by albert99
    what i suspect, is, these people who keep on posting their woes are a bunch of losers!
    WHOA! THAT'S DEFINITELY OFF-TOPIC AND WAY OUT-OF-LINE...

as others have suggested, you maybe better off starting a new thread like "d4d fanboys" or whatever you may want to call it and post to high heavens, as much as you want..
    Last edited by slamtaz; December 17th, 2006 at 02:50 AM. Reason: sorry for misquote

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Hey Albert, it's good to hear that your fortuner doesn't have the problems encountered by others. Calling them losers is totally uncalled for. If that happened to you after paying for it with your hard earned money i'm sure you wouldn't want people to call you a loser. I sense that you're trying to ridicule those that have had problems and for that I say you go to hell, cuteface.
    Last edited by GlennSter; December 17th, 2006 at 11:48 AM. Reason: sorry buddy.gotta edit that.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Whoa, take it easy guys, mga puso niyo!
    I rest my case, see the venom you get for not agreeing to these
    people, I bet none of them owns a D4D, he,he.
    Just cite a simple statistic of Inova sales which is available to everyone, and they go ballistic and get very personal!

Toyota D4D engine woes