New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 147 of 203 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 2023
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    napakasakit pag napasama ka sa insignificant others. may lemon ka na, insignificant ka pa

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by agreyes7110 View Post
    According to Mr.Danny Isla, vice-president of Toyota Phil. at present there are at least 22,000 units of Innovas out there of which 90% are D4Ds.
    And more are being sold, at least 1000 units a month. 700 units for the Fortuner, and 400 units of the Vios.
    Marami na rin sigurong may alam, kaya lang the affected units are so insignificant in numbers kaya naiisip siguro,"why would I deprive myself of a good reliable economical car, when the affected units are so statistically small it can just be considered normal quality issue common in any manufacturing processes".
    Mr. Danny Isla, why don't you try driving to Baguio in a choking and hard starting D4D. siguro pag tinirik ka sa zigzag road hindi na "insignificant" ang issue. Try mo lang

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Si Danny Isla ba yung kahawig ni Bernardo Bernardo?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Mga tsikoteers what exactly is or are the problem/s or symptoms of the problem/s being noted in D4D engines of toyota? Will verify with the users in our company as we have at least 5 units. Thanks.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by XUV-AT2002 View Post
    Mga tsikoteers what exactly is or are the problem/s or symptoms of the problem/s being noted in D4D engines of toyota? Will verify with the users in our company as we have at least 5 units. Thanks.

and pls. pakisama na rin ang date of purchased, the odo reading when u first encounter the problem, the type of vehicle ( innova or fotruner).

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by slamtaz View Post
    [SIZE=3]hmmm... kaya naiisip siguro?:seesaw:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]for someone rational who really knows about the D4D woes and with about a million bucks of hard-earned money on the line at that, the probable answer to this hypothetical question would be... [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]"i will definitely deprive myself of this d4d vehicle, kasi siguradong nag-iisip ako" :idea:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]well, unless of course if you're filthy rich and a gambler at that :hysterical:[/SIZE]
    Haha, kulit ng smiley. :lol:

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by agreyes7110 View Post
    According to Mr.Danny Isla, vice-president of Toyota Phil. at present there are at least 22,000 units of Innovas out there of which 90% are D4Ds.
    And more are being sold, at least 1000 units a month. 700 units for the Fortuner, and 400 units of the Vios.
    Marami na rin sigurong may alam, kaya lang the affected units are so insignificant in numbers kaya naiisip siguro,"why would I deprive myself of a good reliable economical car, when the affected units are so statistically small it can just be considered normal quality issue common in any manufacturing processes".
    peeps, meet the dude:
    http://www.topgear.com.ph/faces/danny_isla.html

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    i am glad to know that from around 22,000 innova units sold by TMP, 90% were d4ds. i suspect that those who post their woes on this thread represent only a minority (or a measly 1-5%) of those who actually drive today their d4ds without problems (so far...) maybe i consider myself fortunate along with those others who drive theirs worry-free. some of those who regularly subscribe to this thread even called me an agent or salesman of TMP. hehehe. they are dead-wrong. i am just a happy owner of the same car they purportedly drive everyday of their lives. in fact, if they suspect me of a paid mole, agent or *###$%, i do not care. what i suspect, is, these people who keep on posting their woes are a bunch of losers! these people maybe have crab-mentality, that they would want to hear from us not the good side of the d4ds but the defects of their units. pag di ka naman nag-subscribe sa kanila, they will look up to you as "from the other side of the dence". again, i do not care. WINNERS!!!!!!
    Last edited by GlennSter; December 17th, 2006 at 08:50 AM. Reason: bad words and personal attacks are not allowd in tsikot.this serves as a warning.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    "FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FENCE" (fence instead of dence...typo, man, typo.)

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    albert99, i think you went too far in calling people with real and legitimate problems with their d4ds as losers.

this is a free forum. i hope you understand that. being off topic in threads makes the whole board a mess and the search function inutile.

if i were you, click on the "new thread" button and initiate the "D4D LOVE THREAD". you and your ilk can post there all you want til your collective hearts' content.

peace and out.

Toyota D4D engine woes