New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 140 of 203 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 2023
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niwde11 View Post
    well, i personally know larshell who have that problematic innova. imho, i will tend to believe those persons who are long been a member of tsikot community rather than those posters who suddenly sprouted like mushroom. this is only my opinion ha. peace.
    sorry for the OT.

I've been a tsikoteer since i got my innova jan 2006, i read this thread everyday kasi nga d4d din ang unit ko. 12k na ang mileage so for so good naman . 6 kaming innva d4d owner dito sa village namin,so far wala pa namang nagkakaprobema. But still andun pa rin yung worry ko dahil sa problems ng ibang d4d owners.

I always respect the opinion of others kasi iba-iba naman talaga ang experience ng d4d owners. I believe na kaming mga bagong tsikoteers "who suddenly sprouted like mush room" should also be treated the same way as those who are long been member of the community.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hindi naman namin sinasabi na lahat ng D4d ay may problema. What we're saying is that the problem exists.

And the Tsikot community is not here to brand bash the Hi-lux or the fortuner or the Innova. Heck these are Toyotas and we love toyotas (at least i do). This thread is here to create awareness and to look at the possible solutions so that all of us can enjoy our rides more.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Djerms View Post
    Hindi naman namin sinasabi na lahat ng D4d ay may problema. What we're saying is that the problem exists.

And the Tsikot community is not here to brand bash the Hi-lux or the fortuner or the Innova. Heck these are Toyotas and we love toyotas (at least i do). This thread is here to create awareness and to look at the possible solutions so that all of us can enjoy our rides more.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by albert99 View Post
    i don't know whether there are those in this thread that pretend they own innovas or fortuners...the way some describe their "woes" seem they are just made up just to sow "intrigue"...and cause worry upon us who really own said vehicles. i suggest that those of you who have problems with their units to write down/indicate the engine number and chassis number (or better O.R./C.R.) para naman kapani-paniwala kayo.

My main purpose of sharing my bad experiences w/ my Innova is simply to know if it is unique to my unit. I found out that it is not. If you don't believe any of my claims i can't do anything about that. It is also your right to post right up about your Innova but maybe in some other thread. If you want proof you can go back a few pages and you can see that i posted some proofs but i can't post personal info here. If you want more proofs go to TQA and ask Mr. Jimmy Sanorias about the problem of D4d.

niwde11, Thanks for believing me pare Para dun sa hindi nakakaalam magkapit bahay kami ni niwde11

Mods, Is it possible to check IP add ng mga nag post dito? Parang nakakaduda kasi e.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Office mate ko. Just had a chat with him last week. His experience with Innova D4D:

Step 1: ECU reprogramming #1
    Step 2: ECU reprogramming #2
    Step 3: Fuel filter replacement
    Step 4: Common Rail unit replacement

(OT - his fortuner's rear spring had to be replaced also because it's defective)

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Pointless naman po siguro kung gagawa lang issue yung talagang may problema sa D4-D. Pasalamat pa nga po dapat tayo sa kanila dahil naging aware tayo sa mga posibleng maging problema ng D4-D. Siguro naman po eh isang dahilan kaya tayo bumili ng bagong sasakyan ay para makamenos tayo sa maintenance cost pero kung ganyan na kahit bago pa lang ay may problema na agad eh kahit papaano ay magtatanong-tanong tayo kung isolated case lang ito or may katulad din sa ibang owner ng D4-D. Hindi lang naman po sa forum na ito kumakalat yung problema ng D4-D, kahit sa mga kaibigan ko na hindi marunong mag-internet ay aware sa nasabing problema.

7. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_dean View Post
    I've been a tsikoteer since i got my innova jan 2006, i read this thread everyday kasi nga d4d din ang unit ko. 12k na ang mileage so for so good naman . 6 kaming innva d4d owner dito sa village namin,so far wala pa namang nagkakaprobema. But still andun pa rin yung worry ko dahil sa problems ng ibang d4d owners.

I always respect the opinion of others kasi iba-iba naman talaga ang experience ng d4d owners. I believe na kaming mga bagong tsikoteers "who suddenly sprouted like mush room" should also be treated the same way as those who are long been member of the community.
    i am sorry if you look it that way. as you have said, you been a tsikoteer since jan 2006 so i am pretty sure i am not pertaining to you :peace:. for the record, i am not toyota or D4D hater. i just hate people whose first batch of post are somewhat .......(ran out of words, just fill in the blanks. ). and it is not exclusive in these thread, just look at the lemon civic thread. we just have to accept it that there is "still" a problem regading these D4D. maybe, what they've done to larshells innova is the final solution to these woes.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by afg598 View Post
    Office mate ko. Just had a chat with him last week. His experience with Innova D4D:

(OT - his fortuner's rear spring had to be replaced also because it's defective)
    afg598, Paki tanong naman sa Friend mo kung doon sa Step:2 ECU reprogramming #2 how many min. it took? Also ask him when did it happen?

Thanks!

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by afg598 View Post

Pls ask your friend how did the defective rear spring manifest itself?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    thank you for those who reacted to my opinion...i never meant to hurt your pride brothers and sisters...but i wont bite your bait as to say i am from toyota marketing or am just pretending to be one of those who own and drive the innova d4d, or worse, "just sprouted like mushroom". in the first place, mushrooms don't grow overnight...secondly, i have owned and driven the innova d4d for about three months now and that makes my opinion as legitimate as yours who have been long-time members of this thread...thirdly, i am not hare-brained as to claim my opinion is the only gospel truth...kaya lang i am saddened by those of you who doubt my "legitimacy" as a d4d owner. nevertheless, this does make my opinion and my experience relative to the d4d as truthful as your opinion. i posted my suggestion that we should indicate our engine numbers in order to protect us from those who are out to cause panic and worry among us. for so long a time i have been surfing this thread and all i find are things not nice about the d4d. paranoid na yata tayo. merry christmas na lang bros and sis!

Toyota D4D engine woes