New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 135 of 203 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145185 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 2023
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    9.2km/Lt Hindi na masama yan kasi yong Innova ko the same lang din lumabas sa MID ko from tagaytay to Batangas ni-reset ko payan. That was before napalitan yong Supply pump. City driving ko around 7.5km/lt lang nga ako e. Mas baba pa nga dyan kung manual computation. Take note bigger ang Body ng Fortuner compare to Innova.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    On my D4D Innova MT I'm getting:

City: 10.51km/l
    Highway: 12.78km/l

6,823kms

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    yan lang pala? i was expecting 15km/li city and 18km/li hi way FC... para rin palang getz 1.1 li G engine

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    (originally posted at fortuner club phil)

Hi guys! Im new here. I would like to ask some assistance regarding what type of fortuner to buy. I am planning to buy one by the 1st week of december. 4 X 4 is out of the question due to limited budget. So its either the 2.7 VVTi or the 2.5 D4D.

I would really want to own a fortuner diesel because of better fuel consumption and cheap diesel price however there seems to be a problem with the D4D engine. I thought that by this time the D4d problem should have been solved already. I asked my dealer regarding this and confirmed that there were some units which experienced that problem. He insisted that the problem can be fixed anyway. I also learned that there were no engine modifications whatsoever regarding the 1st batch of fortuner and the latest batch. So there is still a chance that i can get a defective diesel fort.

Now if i will choose the gas type, it will definitely entail a higher fuel consumption. Are there other advantages and disadvantages of owning a gas fed fort? Is the fuel consumtion really that high?

As additional input I am based at NCR now and will use the fort for City Driving. But by next year i can be assigned to our provincial offices as far as Mindanao and will be bringing the fort with me

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    just get the 2.7 vvti para less hassle in everything especially the engine and petrol

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Howdy guys! Enjoying your forum as a newcommer. Its really disappointing to know that CRi engines have a problem. I've been telling everyone my frustration why Dmax was not equipped with CRi system. I guess after reading all your comments, I now understand the point of Isuzu not to go for the said system..

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bertecs View Post
    Howdy guys! Enjoying your forum as a newcommer. Its really disappointing to know that CRi engines have a problem. I've been telling everyone my frustration why Dmax was not equipped with CRi system. I guess after reading all your comments, I now understand the point of Isuzu not to go for the said system..
    Afaik, its only the D4D and the old trooper engine (forgot model, 2002 model yata) that has problems. Have not heared or read about any problems with Hyundai, Kia and Mitsu CRDI engines.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The current crdi Dmaxs in thailand doesn't have CRDi problems as well as the Alterras being sold locally.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    hi folks!

just a quick question to those who already had their forts or innova CRDi pumps fixed or replaced. how long was the procedure? if it took a couple of days, did toyota provided you guys with a "loaner" car while your babies were being fixed? are you entitled..... or to put it strongly.....can you demand for a loaner if ever your under warranty car will be needing repairs requiring say 4-5 days downtime.

happy driving!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    it took us 3 days, toyota did not provided us with a loaner car.. about the fuel consumption, after the pump has been replaced lumakas ang konsumo. from 8.5 km/l naging 7.4 km/l tsaka napinsin ko rin na parang umingay ng konti yung engine...

Toyota D4D engine woes