New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 125 of 203 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 2023
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    BTW... I can vouch that Djerms is a real person, and does, in fact, exist.

I can also vouch that he doesn't work for any rival car company... mukhang mag-de-defect nga siya to Mitsubishi from Isuzu pagkatapos ng Strada test drive... Wehehehe!!!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nikko aka djerms resides in the marikina area and is my neighbor, kaya I can vouch that he is real, alive and breathing.

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by afrasay View Post
    Nikko aka djerms resides in the marikina area and is my neighbor, kaya I can vouch that he is real, alive and breathing.
    and fafable.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by GasJunkie View Post
    You forgot to sign your letter.......could be invalidated

:hysterical:
    You! Why can't I hide from you!!! Edited upon request

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My take on this. Djerms has been with the community for the longest time (ever since the community started AFAIK) and has a good standing among forum members. He is also not affiliated with any vehicle manufacturer. So I doubt he will need to have to make up stories to be heard.

Tsikot.com still maintains that it is still up to our readers to decide whether they want to believe something or not.

Fellow Tsikoteers, let us stick to the topic at hand. We are getting a bit OT.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Afrasay, Niky, (Mas fafable) Niwde & Otep:

Thanks for attesting that I am indeed a person and not a lost fart! Hehe

OT:

Niky,
    I'm doing my computations and a buyer is interested in my Dmax...In time I'll get that GLS..hopefully.

Back to topic:
    I hope I do not contradict myself by saying that I myself am a fortuner fan. Its just that these issues are very concerning specially when were talking of the engine of the rig (the only part that's worth the warranty).

I wish Toyota all the best and may they come up with a speedy and concrete solution to these problems.

To the Fortuner owners (Specially the Fortuner Club of the Phils), no offense meant (I know for a fact that you guys are open minded). As I've said, I just relayed the experiences of people I know. Again I am not generalizing. I posted for a good cause of informing you that these problems do exist in the same way that brake rotor and shocks problem exist in Dmaxs, a paint problem exists in Civics, etc. etc.

I hope that I do not stir anything on your camp.

More power.

Djerms

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niwde11 View Post
    and fafable.
    Papa na ata siya eh :D

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    HAHAHAHAHA

Djerms.. pakita mo cedula mo. gawin mong avatar

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Djerms, Naku! Sorry pre ha, Kung napasama yong request ko sayo. Hindi ko naman intensyon na pagdudahan ang kwento mo. Walang wala sa isip ko yan.
    Akalain mong sinakyan naman ni Agreyes. Basta ako kahit hindi mo ako bigyan ng proof sa kwento mo naniniwala parin ako syo.Ang sakin lang naman kung pwede mong imbitahin. Sorry again pre.

Niwde11, Sa totoo lang gustong gusto ko ng tawagan kaya lang ang bawbaw naman kung tatawag ako dahil lang don. Basta yong gustong maniwala ok at yong ayaw maniwala ok din. Diba mas ok pre ok?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OT na kayo! hehehe :D Actually may point din si agreyes. Hindi naman niya kilala kayong lahat kaya let's give the guy some slack. Yun position niya regarding is fortuner is valid. Two sides naman itong topic na ito though not clearly stated sa title pede din naman mag post yun mga peeps na happy sa kaninlang fortuner. It gives us some hope that may other reasons kung bakit ganito ang performance niya.

Toyota D4D engine woes