New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 124 of 203 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134174 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 2023
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey177 View Post
    I tried the two-minute car observation test along McArthur Highway, and during that time I saw
    1 Innova
    0 Fortuners
    30 tricycles
    6 Civics
    2 Pajeros
    6 passenger buses
    10 cargo trucks
    and a motley assortment of other brands and makes of vehicles.

So does that mean the people of Pangasinan are unwise buyers because there are more Civics than Innovas on the road here? Or maybe, since I saw so many tricycles, I should sell my Starex and buy a tricycle since it's so popular here
    Quote Originally Posted by slashdot View Post
    matagal tagal naring lurker dito. hello!

my fort din ako pero hindi ako bulag sa katotohanang nagkalat na ang mga fort sa daan. wala ng prestige. minsan pakiramdam mo mas marami pa sa altis.

dapat may recall na toyota. buti nalang gasoline variant kinuha ko. btw mikey177, walang sense post mo. fort owner ka? sakit ba sa ego? tanggapin mo lang dahil totoo naman.
    Baligtad ata intindi niya sa post ni mikey177.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Djerms View Post
    Update lang guys. My friend bought a 3.0 Fortuner 5 months ago. The rig was good the last 5 months. We were able to bring it to Nueva Ecija without any problems.

...until now. His fortuner is experiencing hard starting in the morning and stalling /Choking every now and then.

Its now up for sale (not sure of the details yet). They are considering the Alterra as a replacement rig but a 2nd hand GU patrol is also in their list.

Baka pwedeng imbitahin yong Friend mo na mag post ng experience nya dito?
    Para may First Hand testimony na dito for Fortuner V D4d 3.0 and makapagbigay sya ng proof.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell View Post
    Baka pwedeng imbitahin yong Friend mo na mag post ng experience nya dito?
    Para may First Hand testimony na dito for Fortuner V D4d 3.0 and makapagbigay sya ng proof.
    I fully agree, kasi mahirap yung according to my friend, of a friend ,or to his friends, or yung naka chat ko yung driver??? All of these are what they term as hearsay therefore totally unreliable.
    How can you discourage a person from buying a D4D just because of friend of your friend who had a chat with his friend who saw somebody with a stalled D4D..................etc....

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Djerms View Post
    Update lang guys. My friend bought a 3.0 Fortuner 5 months ago. The rig was good the last 5 months. We were able to bring it to Nueva Ecija without any problems.

...until now. His fortuner is experiencing hard starting in the morning and stalling /Choking every now and then.

Its now up for sale (not sure of the details yet). They are considering the Alterra as a replacement rig but a 2nd hand GU patrol is also in their list.

Djerms... hearsay & unreliable daw yata ang pinagsasabi mo. :rofl:

Kailangan pa ata notarized statement para maniwala. :evillaugh

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    agreyes: cool ka lang. hehehe

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    naalala ko tuloy yung kasabihan na:

kapag gusto, meron palaging paraan;
    kapag ayaw, meron palaging dahilan...

kaya kung ayaw talaga maniwala, wag na lang pilitin :hysterical:

mga bossing mods, sorry po kung :offtopic:

7. Join Date
    May 2004
    djerms, niloloko mo yata kami dyan sa fortuner ng friend mong dinala nyo sa Nueva Ecija eh. Di ka naman yata sumakay dun eh. :bwahaha:
    larshell; wala naman yatang fortuner si Blanco na tumirik sabi mo sa province eh;
    :bwahaha:

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Uy baka sabihin na naman haters or jealous tayo. LOL!!!!! :D

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by agreyes7110 View Post
    I fully agree, kasi mahirap yung according to my friend, of a friend ,or to his friends, or yung naka chat ko yung driver??? All of these are what they term as hearsay therefore totally unreliable.
    How can you discourage a person from buying a D4D just because of friend of your friend who had a chat with his friend who saw somebody with a stalled D4D..................etc....
    Dear Agreyes,

I do not have to answer to you nor to anyone in this forum. I do not have to defend my self and provide you with proofs. If you think I'm making these stories up...I dont care. But why are you bothered???

FYI, I'm not discouraging anyone in buying a fortuner. I am just sharing the experiences of my uncle and my friend. Next time you bring out your fanboy attitude, please read carefully first.

Also, people are rational beings, they can think for themselves. They do not need your fanboy replies to decide what vehicle to buy. If they want to be safe and base their decision on the experiences posted in this forum, its up to them, and if they want to ignore it because they consider it irrelevant, I dont give a frak.

Why oh why are you so affected? Is your fortuner choking also? Don't worry, there are many satisfied fortuner owners out there. I doubt if the resale value goes down.

FYI, my boss is quite satisfied with his fortuner and I'm happy for him. I'm not generalizing here...I'm just informing and sharing experiences.

Unfortunately, I cant share a personal one. What we have at home are a bunch of noisy but reliable Isuzu Diesels...

Yours truly,

Djerms
    Last edited by Djerms; October 30th, 2006 at 06:05 PM. Reason: GasJunkie's request...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    You forgot to sign your letter.......could be invalidated

:hysterical:

Toyota D4D engine woes