New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 123 of 203 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 2023
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    di pa ko naka test drive fortuner. try driving it through a big hump without slowing down yun revo swabe ang daan parang kotse walang talbog. Mas hi end fortuner cguro pasado sa test na ito.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I am also an avid reader of this thread. The way I look at the discussion, it is really getting so interesting. I believe everybody is entitled to his own opinion. The reader is the final judge as to whether he will accept the arguments presented by each forumer. Just like in my case, I also own an innova j d4d thats why I keep myself updated with this thread. I evaluate every opinion and experiences written here so that I can use them as basis of my decision as far as my car is concern.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Make your own thread...this is for those who have problems with their D4Ds. OT OT OT...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    I rode in the third row for two hours. It wasn't a good experience.

It's not barf-bag bad, like many old leaf-spring vehicles, but it's pretty bad for a coil-spring equipped ride. If only the rear end was tuned as well as the front... ...by the way, the miscarriage comment wasn't mine, originally... but I think it was aimed at the Everest.
    why is it yung fortuner namin hindi na masyadong matagtag kahit sa likod (not yet as good as the new strada)? i've already ridden on the 3rd row from Manila to Laoag din naman masyadong sumakit likod ko...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I guess it's what you're used to (hehe... sobrang OT na tayo)... but like I said, hindi siya yung type na masusuka ka sa tigas, pero masakit pa rin. All the passengers commented on it, but no one got sick.

Baka bata ka pa at malakas pa yung back muscles mo?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    yup i'm still 17.. my dad also rode on the 3rd row w/ me, he's 46 very comfortable kaming dalawa...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by swimstroke View Post
    In your case, and to prove Sanorias' claim, all you can do is wait and hope that the problem doesn't resurface.

Btw, I saw a stalled Innova D4-D yesterday at Tagaytay, near Starbucks. I had a short chat with the driver, and he told me that the car suddenly lost power and he couldn't get it to start. It only had 4,000 kilometers on the odometer.
    tsk tsk. buti na lang talaga 2.7vvti kinuha ko. thanks tsikot peeps for convincing me

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Update lang guys. My friend bought a 3.0 Fortuner 5 months ago. The rig was good the last 5 months. We were able to bring it to Nueva Ecija without any problems.

...until now. His fortuner is experiencing hard starting in the morning and stalling /Choking every now and then.

Its now up for sale (not sure of the details yet). They are considering the Alterra as a replacement rig but a 2nd hand GU patrol is also in their list.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ok lang naman mag post yun mga ok ang experience nila sa d4d equipped ride nila. If they sounded like sales agents or ,in your terms, "fanboys" ok lang. Happy sila, that's good. My take on this is only a handfull of this owners have access to the net. I wonder how many more has this problem na di na post here.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Djerms View Post
    Update lang guys. My friend bought a 3.0 Fortuner 5 months ago. The rig was good the last 5 months. We were able to bring it to Nueva Ecija without any problems.

...until now. His fortuner is experiencing hard starting in the morning and stalling /Choking every now and then.

Its now up for sale (not sure of the details yet). They are considering the Alterra as a replacement rig but a 2nd hand GU patrol is also in their list.
    pati ba 3.0. kala ko 2.5d4d innova and fortuner lang. denso din ba gamit ng 3.0

Toyota D4D engine woes