New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 121 of 203 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 2023
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    I see we're back in business...

:laughbounce:

2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by agreyes7110 View Post
    ...Also with a problem like this e di sana na press na ito daming car critics sa mga leading newspapers and magazines!
    Like who for instance...? And where?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    :fight: :icecream:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ...Also with a problem like this e di sana na press na ito daming car critics sa mga leading newspapers and magazines!
    If Toyota is feeding you the finest food, giving you the most expensive giveaways, and is sending you abroad for 'test drives', would you still write anything bad about them?

These guys can't even tell the public that the Hilux rides like it had cement in its tires. Let alone mention an engine problem.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Just my two cents:

It's good for people to have a public forum like this where they can air their own views, opinions and experiences regarding car ownership. Unlike in the US where consumer rights and opinions are held in high regard, Philippine companies (not just but especially Philippine car companies) generally regard consumer rights as something they'd rather bury - I think it's more of a PR problem on their part rather than a real concern for the buying public. That said, readers of problems like the D4D woes aired on this thread should take everything with a grain of salt, make even more inquiries about the problem and then make up their own minds instead of just bashing the posters.

Cheers!

6. FrankDrebin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by agreyes7110 View Post
    I am not also affiliated with any car companies. I just a happy owner of a 1 1/2 year old Innova E D4D. I just think its unfair that some people here discourages new buyers from buying a D4D thereby depriving these people of the advantages of an Innova D4D. Trying to magnify a few problematic D4D's to make it appear as common to all D4D's is I believe a falsehood and misleading to the public.

If this is true, with all the Innovas and Fortuners out there, e di sana nagkalat na ang mga "choking innovas" sa kalye, e actually wala pa akong nakitang ni isang nakatirik na Innova or Fortuner sa daan! Also with a problem like this e di sana na press na ito daming car critics sa mga leading newspapers and magazines!
    Parang ahente ang dating?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey177 View Post
    I tried the two-minute car observation test along McArthur Highway, and during that time I saw
    1 Innova
    0 Fortuners
    30 tricycles
    6 Civics
    2 Pajeros
    6 passenger buses
    10 cargo trucks
    and a motley assortment of other brands and makes of vehicles.

So does that mean the people of Pangasinan are unwise buyers because there are more Civics than Innovas on the road here? Or maybe, since I saw so many tricycles, I should sell my Starex and buy a tricycle since it's so popular here
    LOL nice one!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OT: If I used mikey177's method, I'd be driving a Baliwag Transit bus.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    so in 1 hour nakakita ka ng 30 innovas and 15 fortuners ...
    i can beat that figure in 1/4th the time or even less. dalhin mo lang ako sa planta ng toyota.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by praetorian View Post
    Just my two cents:

It's good for people to have a public forum like this where they can air their own views, opinions and experiences regarding car ownership. Unlike in the US where consumer rights and opinions are held in high regard, Philippine companies (not just but especially Philippine car companies) generally regard consumer rights as something they'd rather bury - I think it's more of a PR problem on their part rather than a real concern for the buying public. That said, readers of problems like the D4D woes aired on this thread should take everything with a grain of salt, make even more inquiries about the problem and then make up their own minds instead of just bashing the posters.

Cheers!
    Thanks, you are right a public forum should present all sides and refrain from bashing other posters with different opinions. This is the only way to enrich and improve the quality of this thread's discussion, by a logical discussion of the issues, free from sarcasm and biases.

Toyota D4D engine woes