New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 119 of 203 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 2023
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    One year na pala nung mag-umpisa yong thread nato Happy Aniv.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Hi everyone!

I just had my Innova J D4D serviced for 5,000km and so far I am averaging 10.39km/l since purchase. So far no problems yet. I am actually quite happy with it. No smoke, no unstable idling.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    hi fellow car addicts!

i have been using my fortuner d4d-2.5G for 5,000km, no problems whatsoever... just want to share my insights on this thread!

for now im very satisfied! if there would be a new model ( MITSU triton BASED-SUV ) by next year, will try to compare... then evaluate, then buy again.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    hi guys,

my hilux D4D 2.5J has just reached 5,500 km and so far no problem,well, im still being haunted by the thought of having the same problem as the others and hopefully sana wala...hehehe...

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    I also have just had my 20,000 km, PMS, in my Innova E D4D, no problems whatsover and very satisfied with the performance and most especially with the fuel economy. Galing talaga ng Toyota!
    Saan ka pa? Try ninyo with a timer. Usually sa normal traffic in Metro-Manila, an average of every 2 minutes you will see an Innova, tapos every 4 minutes a Fortuner!

Or sa Parking space sa SM, most of the new cars are either Innovas, Fortuners or Vios. Lalo pa siguro pag dating ng Avanza. Pack-up na talaga ang ibang car manufacturers, siguro black propaganda na lang pag-asa nila!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    :offtopic:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I've met some of the people with D4d problems (including some from this forum). None of them are affiliated with any vehicle manufacturer or supplier.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    so far maganda na ang mga productions ng toyota d4d. ok to ah.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    I've met some of the people with D4d problems (including some from this forum). None of them are affiliated with any vehicle manufacturer or supplier.
    I am not also affiliated with any car companies. I just a happy owner of a 1 1/2 year old Innova E D4D. I just think its unfair that some people here discourages new buyers from buying a D4D thereby depriving these people of the advantages of an Innova D4D. Trying to magnify a few problematic D4D's to make it appear as common to all D4D's is I believe a falsehood and misleading to the public.

If this is true, with all the Innovas and Fortuners out there, e di sana nagkalat na ang mga "choking innovas" sa kalye, e actually wala pa akong nakitang ni isang nakatirik na Innova or Fortuner sa daan! Also with a problem like this e di sana na press na ito daming car critics sa mga leading newspapers and magazines!

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by agreyes7110 View Post
    I am not also affiliated with any car companies. I just a happy owner of a 1 1/2 year old Innova E D4D. I just think its unfair that some people here discourages new buyers from buying a D4D thereby depriving these people of the advantages of an Innova D4D. Trying to magnify a few problematic D4D's to make it appear as common to all D4D's is I believe a falsehood and misleading to the public.

If this is true, with all the Innovas and Fortuners out there, e di sana nagkalat na ang mga "choking innovas" sa kalye, e actually wala pa akong nakitang ni isang nakatirik na Innova or Fortuner sa daan! Also with a problem like this e di sana na press na ito daming car critics sa mga leading newspapers and magazines!
    fanboy??

Toyota D4D engine woes