New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 117 of 203 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 2023
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    7-7.5Km/L is quite on the high side for such a small vehicle at *60kph.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy View Post
    Question: Can you see any version listed on the programmer while yours is undergoing reprogramming?? Parang yun sa mga celfone just in case of sample...

ANd base on your pic, only one wire is connected to the ECU? so yung ECU malapit sa steering column since mukhang sa driver seat located yung gadget(programmer)?

WBR,
    I was not able to see the version coz the technician is so fast. What he do kasi is He open the window, clip the seat belt turn-on the ignition close the door and put the scanner on the driver seat and what i see nalang is time remaining on the screen of the scanner. But i remember technician said this is version III daw. They use version I and II palpak daw.

Tama si Otep diagnostic port nga.

Quote Originally Posted by busy road View Post
    I strongly believe (now) that the most probable cause of the failure is the ECU's (which is also the common problem of other car manufacturers). I don't know much with mechanical side. But, pump, injectors and other mechanical parts are being suspected to be the reason of failure in the early stage??? Talagang masisira ang Toyota, unless they consulted the manufacturer of the ECU's.
    I hope Larshell experienced will give us HOPE that the occurrence of fault will only take PhP112 to solve it. Thank you bro for continuing sharing vital informations. Mabuhay ka!
    No problem.

At this stage I still will NOT recommend buying Innova with D4d engine.

Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    7-7.5Km/L is quite on the high side for such a small vehicle at *60kph.
    Realistic isn't?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Uhmm, i don't know but there's something odd with 7kM/L * 60kph for such a small vehicle with a 2.5L Turbo Diesel engine. I would have expected that you were cruising at the average of 120kph++ for that consumption.

could it be the ECU programming?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Mukha nga pong malakas ang konsumo kung 7 km/l. Yung Delica Space Gear po namin na 2.8 liter 4M40 TDIC kahit papaano po ay nakaka 9-10 km/l * 100 kp/h sa NLEX. Around 2,300 to 2,500 ang rpm. Full seating capacity at bukas ang dalawang aircon.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    I travelled 410kms (south cotabato-davao-south cot.) yesterday with my 2.5 fortuner D4d and my actual consumption is 35.172liters. This is 95% highway driving cruising between 90-130kph.

FC is 11.657km/l...
    odo mileage 11,213 kms..

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Uhmm, i don't know but there's something odd with 7kM/L * 60kph for such a small vehicle with a 2.5L Turbo Diesel engine. I would have expected that you were cruising at the average of 120kph++ for that consumption.

could it be the ECU programming?
    Well sana hindi dahil sa defective yong unit ko kaya ganyan yon fuel consumption ko. But when i went to Batangas and Pampanga cruising 80-120Kph it did 10.5-11.3km/lt on the average more or less. BTW my unit G a/t

Quote Originally Posted by tabong View Post
    Mukha nga pong malakas ang konsumo kung 7 km/l. Yung Delica Space Gear po namin na 2.8 liter 4M40 TDIC kahit papaano po ay nakaka 9-10 km/l * 100 kp/h sa NLEX. Around 2,300 to 2,500 ang rpm. Full seating capacity at bukas ang dalawang aircon.
    6.8Km./Lt. is my best w/ my 99 Field Master Pajero 4wd a/t Same engine w/ your Delica that is purely city driving. Almost 9Km/lt naman sa Highway.

Siguro depende lang talaga sa driver.Baka Mabigat lang ang paa ko.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    bakit some new hilux yupi ang likod, ang bago bago pa naman? mahirap ba iatras?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by radiazone View Post
    Wala kasing back sensors, hehehe!!!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    accurate ba yung fuel consumption meter sa mga fortuner at innova?

last sunday i traveled to dagupan, approximately 400kms back & forth, tapos almost half tank of fuel consumed, so assuming 30 liters ang nagamit ko, so supposedly around 12 ~ 13 km/li diba? but the meter showed that my avg fuel consumption is just 10 km/li

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by radiazone View Post
    Based on the test unit loaned by Toyota, yes. The backlight is a squashed window and the tailgate is tall. It's virtually impossible to see anything directly behind unless it is still far away.

The Fortuner test unit was easier to back up.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Toyota D4D engine woes