New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 115 of 203 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 2023
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy View Post
    same here also, only complain was the CD MP3 player...

Am one of the highly satisfied Innova D4D lover and user.....

WBR,
    innova boy, weren't you in a different thread regarding innova and was complaining regarding the high fuel consumption of your innova? how's your fuel comsumption now?

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jomer314 View Post
    innova boy, weren't you in a different thread regarding innova and was complaining regarding the high fuel consumption of your innova? how's your fuel comsumption now?

Let me answer your question. Fuel consumption is depending on the driver's habit. Ako, i tried all tips i can get here in tsikot on how to save fuel i never get any higher than 10km/Lt if agreyes can get 12km/Lt, well that his claim. On my normal driving habit i only got 7.3 on MID and 7 only on manual computation. IMHO I dont believe Toyota's claim that it can 13km/lt. Para sakin hindi totoo yan. Far from truth. But in fairness to Innova Maganda naman yong shape nya and the interior of G Variant pasado sakin. Palpak lang yong CRDi nila and MP3 CD player. If i were you Starex nalang or intayin mo nalang yong Zinger.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jomer314 View Post
    my fuel consumption is better now than before.... I average around 7 - 7.5km/L with many times aircon running while on standby....

WBR,

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    This is the pics that i took when my Innova under REprogramming.
    Sorry for the resolution. Cellphone lang gamit ko. Ngayon ko lang download sa PC ko.

Try to read the MEMO from TMPC they are blaming the quality of Diesel available here. But i don't think that Quality of Diesel is to be blame here.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    This is the pics of my unit when it was being reprogram.

This took 15mins. more or less kaya nung iwanan nila ako i took pictures of the whole process.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    kawawa naman yun diesel dito, kung buhay yun umalma na yun

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Some speculation:

Sabi nung iba nagpa-reprogram lang sila nawala na yung problema. Hindi kaya buggy program ang problema? The program might have a flaw that allows it to get stuck in a state that makes it not work? Di kaya?

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Medyo malapit nako makombinsi na sa Program lang ng ECU ang problema kasi two monhts na since they reprogram my Innova and hindi pa bumabalik yong problema. The last time kasi Intilization lang ginawa nila 2 to 3Mins lang yon. After two weeks bumalik yong problema. Im praying na sana ito na yong problema.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    So para palang PC or celphone, need program( firmware) UPGRADE from time to time to rectify the bugs in previous version (state).... hmm.....

WBR,

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    What about if you try to reprogram your ECU afte lapse of warranty period, may bayad na ba yun? dapat FREE reprogram pa rin yan as part of customer service....

WBR,

Toyota D4D engine woes