New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 107 of 203 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 2023
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    yung isang executive namin kept complaining yesterday about his Fortuner V 3.0 D-4D coz it is stalling. He sent it to the dealer the other day, and kahapon pinakuha niya sa driver niya...di daw makita ng toyota ang problem.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nugundam93 View Post
    ongano.

after all, it only took one lawmaker dati to discover that the 2nd gen CR-V CANNOT fit 10 people, contrary to honda's advertising.

sana may politiko dito na may fortuner na magloko yung d4d at nang may mangyari naman.
    Dont worry, I see lots of gov't owned (red plates) Innovas E and J variants, all using D4-D engines. I dont know if that would help though because those are probably just their service vehicles.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by nugundam93 View Post
    ongano.

after all, it only took one lawmaker dati to discover that the 2nd gen CR-V CANNOT fit 10 people, contrary to honda's advertising.

sana may politiko dito na may fortuner na magloko yung d4d at nang may mangyari naman.
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell View Post
    I share ko lang, just awhile ago ex Mayor Tinoy Blanco of Meycauayan Bulacan make a stop at my place wd his Fortuner White 3.0 4x4 wd hoodscoop.Syempre kwentuhan, sabi ko mayor ganda po ng Fortuner nyo He replied gusto mo? binebenta ko nga e.
    Sabi ko naman bakit po? Mayor: Itinirik ako nito pa puntang pangasinan.
    May Fishpond sya sa pangasinan twice a week daw sya nagpuounta dun.
    Sabi rin nya bagong repair ito galing ng casa pinakita pa nga yong resibo same wd my resibo white bond paper amounting to 113,000 plus palit di lahat ng CRDi system.
    Mileage nya 26k na going 27k.
    Siya kaya? Kaso, ex-mayor na siya.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    sabihin nating kaya ngang i-reprogram ng toyota ung ECU ng 2.5 D4D to a much higher pressure, i think may trade-off yang gagawin nila. puedeng macompromise ung reliability ng pressure pump because the pump will now function harder in order to achieve the said higher pressure.. also fuel economy will also be affected, there's also possibility for power..

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    Larshell...

Seems that they are still dodging the problem.

Let them define what "dirty diesel" is in the first place.

The diesel fuel sold here in the Philippines is already Euro II compliant.
    Actually i told him that too Euro II compliant na tyo. Also i told Him that Bakit hindi lahat ng Innova may problema. IMO Hindi pa alam or NOT 100% sure pa ang Toyota kung ano talaga ang problema.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumusut_Amige View Post
    pagkatapos ba ng reprogramming ay 1 click na lang pag start?
    Yes, after the reprogramming 1 click na until this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by isketi View Post
    If the diesel here in the Phils is really the culprit, why are the other diesel vehicles unaffected/asymptomatic?? Kahit nga yung mga minamaliit na Hyundai at Kia vehicles walang ganyang problema. I'm no expert but I can't seem to buy that claim that an ECU reprogram can increase pressure to the pump.

And they've been assuring you since the 1st, 2nd & countless number of times you've been to them that the problem won't happen again pero ano nangyari?

Anyway, sana nga you've seen the last of your D4D woes. Goodluck!
    I dont know about Hyundai but maybe masyadong konti lang ang tsikoteer na Hyundai owner. But I have a few friends that owns Starex w/ CRDi engine wala naman silang complain.

Quote Originally Posted by wildthing View Post
    Oo nga, how come the DMax doesn't seem to have that kind of engine problem...ewan ko lang sa late model Trooper na mas hi-tech ang engine than the DMax.
    IFAIK, Dmax is not CRDi. I have a friend na may complain narin sa latest Trooper. 4jx1 and D4d same supplier ng Cdri system nila w/c is Denso

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by karl88 View Post
    yung isang executive namin kept complaining yesterday about his Fortuner V 3.0 D-4D coz it is stalling. He sent it to the dealer the other day, and kahapon pinakuha niya sa driver niya...di daw makita ng toyota ang problem.
    What Toyota do? Did they reprogram it? If they did sana you can show as photo of the white computer form that Toyota giving to those claims for warranty. Hiramin mo sa Boss mo para may proof tayo. This will show that this problem is not unique w/ 2.5 only.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    BTW, Mr. Sanorias is very accommodating and very friendly person. I only share what He replied to my question coz that's what really happen yesterday but I have nothing against Him. Maybe that's what Toyota told Him to do. I thing there is nothing He can do about it Toyota is His bread and butter.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Automahn View Post
    Siya kaya? Kaso, ex-mayor na siya.
    shempre may connections pa si ex-mayor diba? heheh.

kidding aside, that'd be a good idea. about time that the Filipino consumer starts fighting for his buyer rights.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    FYI--- trooper and toyota might have the same pump which is denso but the trooper did not have the same prob with the toyota... the trooper prob was just the o-ring of the injectors which was easily observed by isuzu and that was th eonly real problem ng trooper. unlike the d4d ng toyota...

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    kung diesel ang prob ng toyota.. sana the alterra and the hyundai's and kias wold also have the same prob... but the only thing is that toyota is the only one suffering from this kind of prob with the commonrail engine...

pano kung nasa bukid ka nag off road sa hilux or fortuner mo tapos biglang nagstall? or ur on the road going on a long trip? tama nga they are still dodging the problem.... nakakatakot naman yan, ur buying a brand new car nga para ma avoid and probs ng breakdown...

Toyota D4D engine woes