New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 106 of 203 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 2023
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Oo nga, how come the DMax doesn't seem to have that kind of engine problem...ewan ko lang sa late model Trooper na mas hi-tech ang engine than the DMax.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Fortuner_MRC23: ok
    otep: hehehehe actually he owns the company....

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    btw yun sa friend ko 5k na kilometer reading nya...so far ok....hopefully walang maging problema yun sa akin.....500 plang takbo ko...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by isketi View Post
    If the diesel here in the Phils is really the culprit, why are the other diesel vehicles unaffected/asymptomatic?? Kahit nga yung mga minamaliit na Hyundai at Kia vehicles walang ganyang problema. I'm no expert but I can't seem to buy that claim that an ECU reprogram can increase pressure to the pump.

And they've been assuring you since the 1st, 2nd & countless number of times you've been to them that the problem won't happen again pero ano nangyari?

Anyway, sana nga you've seen the last of your D4D woes. Goodluck!
    even a lowly getz and matrix crdi dont get the CRDi bug. it's not the diesel. design flaw na talaga yan if it keeps on recurring.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Kung US vehicle to siguro ground for recall na yan ano?

Bakit kaya di pa nagre-recall ang Toyota? what are they waiting for? Is it because Philippines lang tayo kaya wala sila pakialam? kawawa naman yung mga di nakakaalam ng problema ng D-4D. Malalaman lang kung kelan nakabili na.

What is the media saying about this? How about the Gov't?

And you guys with defective engines, what have you done so far (except go to Toyota) to rectify the issue, your consumer rights, getting what you paid for?

Gusto ko pa naman ng Land Cruiser na D-4D.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    *horsepower, they can't recall for the very reason, na wala pa sila fix or solution. hahaha

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Disel quality now becomes TOYOTA's scapegoat of D4-D's flaw !!!

..when i changed my order from 2.5 D4-D to 2.7VVTI..the SA never complained.. not even a sigh.. he knows beforehand its problem and they just dont have the guts to tell the customer (of course!!!)..nonetheless i still raise the same question and im not surprised that he blamed the diesel quality distributed by unscrupulous dealers...

when i told him that a friend of mine drives a HYUNDAI-starex (CRDi) and his wife drives KIA-Sorento (Crdi), they never experience the choking problem..is it still the fuel quality??? the SA shut up and simply smile, which is good enough because the replace my order in A HURRY..and they have treated me well this time..

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Baka may kakilala kayo na senador o congressman. pwede pa imbestigahan yan diba parang sa states dati inimbistigahan yung mga SUV na tumataob.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    ongano.

after all, it only took one lawmaker dati to discover that the 2nd gen CR-V CANNOT fit 10 people, contrary to honda's advertising.

sana may politiko dito na may fortuner na magloko yung d4d at nang may mangyari naman.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower
    Kung US vehicle to siguro ground for recall na yan ano?

Bakit kaya di pa nagre-recall ang Toyota? what are they waiting for? Is it because Philippines lang tayo kaya wala sila pakialam? kawawa naman yung mga di nakakaalam ng problema ng D-4D. Malalaman lang kung kelan nakabili na.

What is the media saying about this? How about the Gov't?

And you guys with defective engines, what have you done so far (except go to Toyota) to rectify the issue, your consumer rights, getting what you paid for?

Gusto ko pa naman ng Land Cruiser na D-4D.
    Kung sa US 'to, nademanda na sila.
    IMO, pare-pareho lang yang mga car companies. Sa kabilang forum, gulping-gulpi na ang Honda dahil sa isang Civic with paint problems na sinisi nila sa bird droppings and exhaust smoke. They refuse to replace the car kasi raw "it doesn't impair the car's functionality".
    Dito sa Toyota, ang scapegoat naman nila is the diesel in our country. If we follow Honda's reasoning, dapat pala palitan na ng Toyota yang mga defective D4Ds kasi impaired na functionality nila (won't start, hard starting, stalling, etc.) but then, baka defective din yung maipalit.

Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    *horsepower, they can't recall for the very reason, na wala pa sila fix or solution. hahaha
    Tama, baka titigan lang nila yung mga unit pag dating sa kanila.

Toyota D4D engine woes