New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 104 of 203 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 2023
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You can bring it to any dealer. Iba iba din naman ang titingin sa unit mo even if you bring it to the same dealer over and over again since they have a 'decking list' they follow when assigning technicians.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    I highly suggest Toyota North, mas satisfied kami sa service nila kaysa sa QA although 5 years na kaming di nagpapaayos dun kasi wala na kaming Toyota. Look for Aris Gregorio, siya yung SA namin dati dun.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    The lemon law has been passed na daw. Maybe you can do a class suit against Toyota.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    House approves Lemon Law

A bill aimed at ensuring that car buyers get their money’s worth when buying brand new vehicles is about to become a law.

The House of Representatives has approved on third and final reading a proposed measure called "an act strengthening consumer protection in the purchase of brand new motor vehicles," binding car manufacturers to fulfill their obligation of fixing any defects covered by warranty on the cars they sold.

House Bill No. 5303, also called as the "Philippine Lemon Law" will mandate the enforcement of warranties on the sale of motor vehicles covering a period of one year from the date of original delivery or 20,000 kilometers of operation, whichever comes first.

Bacolod Rep. Monico Puentevella, chairman of the transportation committee and one of the bill’s proponents, said the measure will strengthen the Consumer Protection Act by specifically focusing on the purchase of brand new vehicles.

"There are numerous complaints from car buyers who unwittingly purchased lemon cars are faced by the refusal or inability of car manufacturers to comply with warranty obligations," Puentevella said.

The measure obligates manufacturers or distributors to repair the defective vehicle free of charge until it conforms to their express warranty. They should also provide the buyer with a service unit while the vehicle is under repair.

If the manufacturer or distributor is not able to correct the defect that impairs the vehicle’s use and safety after several repair attempts, they could either replace the motor vehicle with a similar or comparable vehicle or accept the return of the vehicle and refund the customer.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    ^ as pointed out in the other thread, it still has to go thru senate.
    Last edited by tsupermario; August 28th, 2006 at 02:06 PM.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    sana masolve na problems nyo mga bros.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    just talk to Pasong Tamo SA, pinapalitan ko na ang order ko na fortuner 2.5 D4-D to 2.7 gas.. they are well aware about the problem of D4-D but they did not inform me beforehand, gladly they change my order to gas but i need to wait again for few days maybe if im lucky..

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    well since i change my order, i better change my ride in my signature na rin... thanks for the early warning...

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Good for you!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    hi guys
    i just got mine last week fortuner 2.5 diesel....i ask my friend from toyota and they say na fix the raw ng planta yun problem re-2.5 d4d...sana nga totoo..

Toyota D4D engine woes