New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 103 of 203 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2023
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    anyway i already got my 4x4 hilux today ill keep u guys posted kung ano mangyayari dito sana wala prblema *cross fingers*

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    well i think wala pa naka encounter ng d4d problem sa hilux dito sa tsikot.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    All IMV vehicles (Fortuner, Innova, Hi-Ace, Hi-Lux) are built in Thailand.

IMV vehicles are not built nor sold in Japan.
    Sir M2, di ba the Hiace is not an IMV vehicle?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    All IMV vehicles (Fortuner, Innova, Hi-Ace, Hi-Lux) are built in Thailand.

IMV vehicles are not built nor sold in Japan.
    This is only partially correct... The locally available Innovas are assembled here at the Toyota TechnoPark in Sta. Rosa, Laguna. Also, the Hi-Ace is not part of the IMV program, though it does have the same 2.5 D4-D engine as the Innova. The only IMV vehicles we import from Thailand are the Hi-Lux and the Fortuner.

To answer numbah5... I don't think there's a problem with the assembly in Thailand. If the problem is indeed limited to the Denso Pump, then it is a parts problem. The 2.5 D4-D Innovas are assembled here, and some have got the D4-D problem. The 2.5 D4-D Forts are assembled in Thailand, and likewise, some of them are getting the D4-D problem.
    Last edited by vicoyski; August 20th, 2006 at 02:30 PM.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    This morning i check out my Innova as expected HARD STARTING ULIT.
    Been observing it for the fast few days and every morning consistent HARD STARTING na sya. Im planing to bring it back to Toyota QA to have it check for the 2nd time. If they will replace my supply pump this my 2nd time.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    isn't it that toyota QA service sucks?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselNUBI View Post
    isn't it that toyota QA service sucks?
    From what I've heard from friends, TQA's Service is just fine... It's their unscrupulous Sales techniques that suck big time!
    Last edited by vicoyski; August 27th, 2006 at 03:19 PM.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    OT:

Toyota Quezon Ave and Commonwealth are the same owners

Otis, Balintawak, and North Balintawak same owners also.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell View Post
    This morning i check out my Innova as expected HARD STARTING ULIT.
    Been observing it for the fast few days and every morning consistent HARD STARTING na sya. Im planing to bring it back to Toyota QA to have it check for the 2nd time. If they will replace my supply pump this my 2nd time.
    That's kinda scary esp if the vehicle has already passed the warranty period.

I hope Toyota fixes this ASAP esp for the Land Cruiser D-4D.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    I think that's all i can do for now just hope that they will find the solution for this problem or find the problem muna

According to Lord supply pumps now are modified or newer version na daw.
    But im also thinking baka nagdahilan lang sa kanya yong SA ng Toyota pero different part number na daw.
    (Lord- twice narin nag palit ng supply pump)

Mga peeps I need your opinion on this. Originally I'm planning to bring my Innova to Toyota QA but I bought it at Toyota North. Would it be wise if i let Toyota North naman to repair my Innova? But Toyota QA has the History of my Innova. Sa tingin nyo saan kaya dapat?

Toyota D4D engine woes