New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 100 of 203 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 2023
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    larshell: strongly agree

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    We have to live with the quality of the diesel quility here in the Philippines- sulfur content, water contamination, solid particles, handling etc etc compared to other countries. We are talking about the early batches of the D4D engines, we can not compare their fuel system with other brands , manufacturers. The D4d fuel system might be sensitive compared to other brands, that might need some tweaking

My own opinion lang po.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bilog View Post
    Go for the 2.7 variant... It is not that much of a guzzler as people say. Almost all compact suv's nowadays averages 6-7 k/l. On my fortuner, I am averaging from 6-7city driving and 8-9 on highway. Pero kung light footed mode, 7 k/l is easy on city driving and 10k/l on highway.
    it's been months since i last reset the km/liter on board display and it read 8.0 km/liter (combined city/hway)

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by joms23 View Post
    naku pano na yan, i'm planning to buy fort 2.5 d4d pa naman on aug 8, ano ba better alternatives for fortuner?
    Mag fieldmaster ka nalang hehehe. Old school kahit ibalibag mo aandar parin.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Mag fieldmaster ka nalang hehehe. Old school kahit ibalibag mo aandar parin.
    So true! Will run on almost anything it can burn. hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell View Post
    joms23, Going back, Try to visit hyundai also maganda din naman ang Sta.Fe kung di kanaman mag-off road pwede rin ang sta.Fe. Wag ka magmadali.See and compare para di ka matulad sakin naiinip sa Fortuner nauwi sa Innova na palpak.
    in line with what sir larshell said, kung hindi ka nagmamadali ay meron ka additional option with the upcoming 2007 ford everest crdi. if i'm not mistaken from another thread here, the 2.5 crdi ford everest will have about 140+ hp!!!

if i were in your shoes (& of course i'm not ), i will wait a little longer coz this might be something really worth your while i heard it will be introduced this year in the philippines..

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    FYI, Yesterday morning and this Morning yong Innova ko D4d Hard/Failed starting ulit. But i dont want to bring it muna sa Toyota QA kasi intermitent palang. The same symptoms lang, everymorning hard starting at kapag a few days na hindi na gamit.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    FYI, Yesterday morning and this Morning yong Innova ko D4d Hard/Failed starting ulit. But i dont want to bring it muna sa Toyota QA kasi intermitent palang. The same symptoms lang, everymorning hard starting at kapag a few days na hindi na gamit.

Jeez! Mukhang makaka-ilang palit ka na ng pump and fuel system n'yan ah. :puyat: :twister3:

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Wow, following the footsteps of lord ah - take 2 ka na rin ba? Before I was hoping that my fuel/supply pump would also fail so I can have it replaced while under warranty. Now, there's no assurance that once it is indeed replaced the problem is over. The problem seems to be recurring (with no permanent fix).

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    meron na ba dito sa tsikot naka encounter ng d4d problem with a hilux? most i see are innova units.

Toyota D4D engine woes