The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 91 of 203 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Thanks Bro

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Guys,

I know this may get yur attention but i suggest that as much as possible, try to fill up to one fuel station that you see na above / elevated sya tom prevent water conatmination during rainy / floody season. This would help avoidng water getting into your engine. my 2 cents

Aaron drin

3. cj is offline Verified Tsikot Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff
    ok na ba bumili ng diesel na innova?
    i have the same question as Jeff... na resolve na ba nang Toyota yung issue sa fuel pump?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    matagal na naman na-resolve ata ito, fix it when it happens nga lang ang policy nila. wala ka naman gagastusin sa warranty anyway.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Initial-"Dito"
    My two cents... Mit diesel engine is inefficient in burning fuel resulting in high carbon residue. You dont see that in Nissan or Isuzu (the best) diesel engines.
    My experience lang ha
    sa amin naman hindi nangyari yan emission ng black smoke. mayroon occassional dark smoke during the morning startup nga lang (but very very rare it mangyari) pero wala na all throughout the day.

our strada consistent sa iisang gasoline station lang all throughout its 6 years life. and the gasoline station is pang-kumpanya walang access ang public so na-meet ang standards. walang hocus pocus unlike sa commercial gasoline stations.

6. cj is offline Verified Tsikot Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue
    matagal na naman na-resolve ata ito, fix it when it happens nga lang ang policy nila. wala ka naman gagastusin sa warranty anyway.
    thank you old blue. kaya lang hindi pro-active yung ginawa nang toyota? i mean if they have pinpointed that the problem was caused by the fuel pump, shouldnt they modify those installed in the cars they have in stock? although tama ka, libre naman, kaso abala eh.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    hi guys, im back. tagal ko hindi nakasilip dito since naayos yung problem ko sa oto ko last year. so far hindi na bumalik yung choking problem

a friend of mine who has a gas variant called me up last night and said that he noticed vibrations inside the cabin. parang lumang oto na pag nalubak parang nanginginig yung loob ng cabin.

anyone experience the same thing?

also me and my family will be leaving for good (migrating) and will be selling everything including my innova G. i havent seen any 2nd hand yet in the market so i dont have any idea how much to sell. is 10% off the acquisition cost be considered fair market value?

thanks guys

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Hi Guys,

I recently visited Toyota Marikina to follow-up my supply pump. Here are the facts you are waiting:

1. The supply pump might be the REAL culprit with regards to the choking problem.
    2. For those of you whose WHOLE FUEL SYSTEM was replaced, kindly check if your new supply pump is the modified one. To check if you have the modified one, it is but proper to visit another branch and request them to check if there is an ENGRAVED part number: [10634]
    3. As per the Warranty officer of Cubao/Marikina, the engrave number shows that the supply pump has a new and modified INSTRUCTION CONTROL VALVE.

In my case, since I am one among the first owners whose unit has been problematic, the probability is really high that my supply pump has been replaced with a new one but not the modified one.

I have seen the old and modfied supply pump [shown by the mechanic] and my unit is scheduled to be repaired tomorrow.

Sana ok na...[the truth is, the choking problem did not manifest anymore in my unit.. talagang nagbakasakali lang ako, at pilit na nagreklamao kasi sinuwerte ako na nung PMS ko, ngmanifest minsan ung hard starting nung gamit nung mechanic.]

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    3Kings, Good Luck! Sa migration mo. If you are selling your Innova na pa PM nalang may mga friend ako na gusto bumili ng Innova.

Lord, I will check my supply pump. Makikita ba yong number's kahit naka install na yong supply pump?Thanks for the info.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 3kings

also me and my family will be leaving for good (migrating) and will be selling everything including my innova G. i havent seen any 2nd hand yet in the market so i dont have any idea how much to sell. is 10% off the acquisition cost be considered fair market value?

thanks guys
    Just wondering, where is your destination abroad?

Toyota D4D engine woes