New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 86 of 203 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136186 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Very stressful talaga pag 2.5 D4D owner ka. You either hope it doesn't break or you hope if it does break it is still covered by the 3-year warranty. Wala yung peace of mind...

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bongliza
    tatlo na tayong malas larshell...
    bonglisa, were the Tres Muketeros!

Monseratto, Stressful indeed

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    How about the hi-ace 2.5 D4D has anyone experienced problem? This unit are made in japan. thanks

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto
    Very stressful talaga pag 2.5 D4D owner ka. You either hope it doesn't break or you hope if it does break it is still covered by the 3-year warranty. Wala yung peace of mind...

Yep, you said that right . . . . hmm . . . . P25T++ for the supply pump. I just hope our theory holds and the use of biodiesel takes care of this potential problem.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by katsudon_ph
    How about the hi-ace 2.5 D4D has anyone experienced problem? This unit are made in japan. thanks

Alam Bro ito nalang.Same engine lang sila diba? Fortuner G nga w/2.5 D4d engine may problema, There is Big possibility na mag kaka problema din sa Hi-ace.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell
    bonglisa, were the Tres Muketeros!

Monseratto, Stressful indeed
    Sad to hear na dumadami ang affected sa 2.5 D4D.
    Dunno why Toyota Philippines is not making a recall. [mahal nga nman at nakataya ang pangalan nila]. Can their competitors take advantage of this? O may agreement ang mga manufacturers regarding healthy competition? Wqalang siraan kumbaga.

Just to let everybody know, my ODO is at 30K+.Wala nmang pagbababgo sa engine performance. However, I sometimes feel na 'matagatag' na rin ride ko. Dunno kung dahil naririnig ko lng ngkakalampagan ung mga gamit ko sa likuran. hehehe! pero the last time my unit was loaded [with 6 passengers], oks na oks nman ung sayaw nung ride ko.

I'm due for my next PMS. Balak ko travel sa Baguio sometime this May.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    In addition to my previous post, I believe most Japanese do have the customs or traditions in maintaining a good reputation. They are true to their words and are hardworking people. Hindi kaya na-influenceed na ng mga corrupt na pinoy officers or stockholders ang management ng Toyota Phils?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lord
    In addition to my previous post, I believe most Japanese do have the customs or traditions in maintaining a good reputation. They are true to their words and are hardworking people. Hindi kaya na-influenceed na ng mga corrupt na pinoy officers or stockholders ang management ng Toyota Phils?
    It's made in thailand kaya baka di nila totally controlled ang manufacturing processes. Remember, one target of this project is to produce these vehicles na mas mura compare if it's manufactured in Japan. Problema, daming balasubas na dealers kaya umakayat ang price. Hoping that they can really find a fix solution to this D4d problems and not just cross our fingers that it will be okay after na palitan nila pumps at injectors.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    anyone here hi-ace owners with similar problem? Im concerned because Im planning to get new hi-ace for shuttle services. bdw I have fortuner diesel and so far not experienced the problem guys mentioned here.

Toyota D4D engine woes