New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 52 of 203 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by number001
    Join this group of people....
    already did even when I haven't experience choking. See #2.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bongliza
    already did even when I haven't experience choking. See #2.
    oooops :D

sorry to hear that you also have the wretched "problem".

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    bonglisa, sorry to hear that your having trouble also. If you have a 2nd car dont use your Innova muna kasi baka matulad ka sa akin im hearing some unsual sound from the engine starter.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    We have a D4d grandia here in the Office. So far ok pa naman. Mas malakas pa ito compared to the old grandia. Sana walang maging D4d related problem

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bongliza
    ...Sabi pa pa ng Toyota Alabang that they are not buying the parts in bulk dahil baka daw di naman magagamit...
    wow. and to think marami-rami ding d4d units dito...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell
    bonglisa, sorry to hear that your having trouble also. If you have a 2nd car dont use your Innova muna kasi baka matulad ka sa akin im hearing some unsual sound from the engine starter.
    larshell, you mean the unusual sound still there even after they replaced your fuel system?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell
    This are the list of tsikoter's who are willing to go to MEDIA:

1.shockz
    2.bonglisa
    3.jaeger
    4.Innova_Boy
    5.3Kings
    6.Lord
    7.StrayWolf
    8.Gabby

If you want to join pls. PM me and give your real name and contact no.
    Can these guys indicate what vehicle and what specific type they are using sana thanks. We're planning to get a Fortuner 3.0v kasi and Im curious as to how many are having problems with D4D 3.0v fortuners

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    We are planning to get a Innova E or J with D4d... While reading this thread Toyota Agent called me... I directly tell him that many people are experiencing problem with D4D engine and the answer was.... " Sir malamig po ang weather natin ngayon kayo most diesel engine hirap mag start." Ganun ano ako bobo... Next line niya "sir BTW paubos napo yung unit namin with 35000 discount mas maganda makabili kayo within the week" Never mind kung kukuha man kami ng VVti na Inova e hindi na lang sa kanya sa ibang agent na lang...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    :bwahaha: :bwahaha: Malamig daw ang panahon kaya mahirap mag start ang Innova Diesel. Ganoon na ba ka babaw ang Toyota ngayon pagdating sa training ng mga SA nila? Kaya tama ang sabi ng mga ka tsikoteers natin na never kayong sasakay sa mga pinagsasabi ng mga SA. Iniisip lang ng mga yan komisyon nila pag nakabenta.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by beebs
    I'll be getting my 4x2 2.5D4d fortuner hopefully in a few weeks time and i'm really bothered by some comments of our fellow tsikoteers re problems with their d4ds, the so-called "choking" problem. it's quite odd for a new engine to experience irregularities. i'm afraid if a lot of d4d owners will soon experience this engine trouble then toyota might recall these vehicles. just want to hear your comments. thanks.
    engine wise, replace fuel filter earlier than scheduled na lang after the warranty.

Toyota D4D engine woes