1.Shockz
    2.Innovaboy
    3.Jaeger
    4.Lord
    5.bonglisa
    6.3Kings
    7.altec

Mero pa bang Iba?!!
    Mga bro, kung D4D owner lang ako talagang sasama sa inyo. Kainis talaga ang gawa ng Toyota. Maski nga di D4D owner, naiinis sa ginagawa nila

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    i was at my dealer nthis afternoon to pick up my license plate. I parked beside an innova d4d with its hood opened. Then i saw the owmer talking to the SA... ako naman pinakinggan ko usapan nila. Apparently the owner of the innova is complaining about the choking problem of her unit. may incident daw na hindi kaagad magstart ang innova nya and minsan daw parang namalya. Toyota ought to come up with a good resolve on this one...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    tsk tsk dumadami na pala talaga ang nagkakaproblem accdg. to your posts, pero imo, if I'm a Toyota d4d owner, i-weight ko talaga ang maging consequence kung ma-media iyan. since mabait naman ang Toyota sa pagpapagawa ng units nyo free of charge, at least consider that.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue
    tsk tsk dumadami na pala talaga ang nagkakaproblem accdg. to your posts, pero imo, if I'm a Toyota d4d owner, i-weight ko talaga ang maging consequence kung ma-media iyan. since mabait naman ang Toyota sa pagpapagawa ng units nyo free of charge, at least consider that.
    It's ok if the unit is still under warranty. Papano na pag out of warranty? Somebody posted here that it would probably be felt within 100K++ km reading yung problem. This is already out of warranty and I'm sure most owners are not ready to pay P125K to replace the pump unit. Considering it's a known fact that it's a design flaw.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue
    ...since mabait naman ang Toyota sa pagpapagawa ng units nyo free of charge, at least consider that.
    Yung abala and fuel na ginamit papunta sa Toyota, binabayaran ba nila?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    actually...

kapag may pinapagawa ako under warranty - parang yung parts form ay nasa white non-letterhead paper lang nga. hanapin ko yun sa files ko.
    if this is what they actually do, tyak nagmamalinis ang toyota dito...

maybe this is their way to make it appear that "officially", there are no claims under warranty, thus projecting an image that their production record is impeccable (i.e. when confronted out in the open about problems with their d4d engines. a clear sign that something rotten is being hidden in the basement closet...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by slamtaz
    if this is what they actually do, tyak nagmamalinis ang toyota dito...

maybe this is their way to make it appear that "officially", there are no claims under warranty, thus projecting an image that their production record is impeccable (i.e. when confronted out in the open about problems with their d4d engines. a clear sign that something rotten is being hidden in the basement closet...
    *slamtaz: I think you hit it smack in the middle! (honestly, I didn't think of it this way - all along I thought this was practiced only with D4D complaints)

So this is how Toyota lays claim on their legendary reputation for Toyota Reliability - by deceiving the public? no legit warranty claim documents since they're all printed in bond paper.

Wow, we are uncovering unethical business practices every day as we scrutinize our D4D engine woes.

M2 dba you made a warranty claim against Toyota for a defect in your Rav4? What's your say on this? Did you get the same form of documentation - on bond paper?

8. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    I agree with you all, but please calm down people, don't be paranoid, ordinary bond papers? no explanations, just smiling SA ? oh come on! this is not a great conspiracy by a big bad corporation, next thing you know baka sudden disappearances of the few owners of problematic D4D's. What a "Marcos Era Mentality hangover'!

Let us be rational sensible men and women, Toyota Corporation is admittedly a big corporation which has always provided quality products and has stayed here in the country thru hard and good times! Unlike other car companies they have invested heavily in manufacturing and employment in our country inspite of our economic and political trials and most importantly low sales in vehicles. I think we should be circumspect enough not to condemn them in our reckless and "hit anybody"media because of a few (not even 10 in this thread!) problematic D4D engines. Again, not all D4d owners are members of tsikot, but also there are thousands of D4D owners, surely some of them also have access to mass media and car and internet clubs.

Moreover, Toyota has repaired all of these units free of charge! Please do not expect them to prempt the problem and blow this small problem out of proportion causing undue panic to the thousands of D4D owners out there, until such time that the "design flaw in the D4D engine" can be established as a fact thru hard evidence and statistical data.

Let us leave "witchhunting" to the professionals in the senate and congress!!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by agreyes7110
    I agree with you all, but ....
    You seem to agree, but then you don't ..... in your last five posts....

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by gregg_g
    You seem to agree, but then you don't ..... in your last five posts....
    hahaha, absolutely right. I thought I was the only one who noticed.

Toyota D4D engine woes