New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 31 of 203 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    or better yet, sumbong na din yun mga gasolinahan na nagbebenta ng maduming diesel, yun mga nandadaya. and thanks for the fortuner & innova to pinpoint each one of them.

it's not a lost cause after all, these two top toyota models will help cleanse those unscrupulous gasoline dealers & distributors. para naman pag dating ng mga upcoming diesel vehicles like Chevy S3x, Mitsu Triton eh wala na dapat 2nd thoughts for us future buyers hehehe

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell
    I will try to call Mon Tulfos Cell no. basta may kasama ako baka maya ako lang ang magsusumbong. Kung ako lang it will not be credible enough coz my unit is fixed, so whoever is with me PM me,give me your Fullname and landline and cell no. Sino sasama?

larshell, u've got PM.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    you got PM larry..

WBR,

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    I would like to share...
    I met my friend at the Toyota CASA, He had his Innova repaired. Injectors, Pump, Etc related to the problem all replaced under warranty. No price on the paper just the parts name. I told him the parts they had replaced was worth 130T. His Innova had only 5T km odo reading.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    So far this are the list who are willing to join me to go to Media:
    1.Shockz
    2.Innovaboy
    3.Jaeger
    4.Lord
    5.bonglisa
    Last edited by larshell; December 15th, 2005 at 07:49 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    this is crazy.....toyota should issue a recall about this their diesel engine......unless only innovas and fortuners sold here in the philippines are having those problems....this is really crazy

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    maybe toyota engineers are still silently figuring out the root cause of the problem ... they know that replacing the crdi assembly with their current stock of parts is not a guarantee of permanent fix ... after they find the correct solution, they will issue service advisory ... who knows, it might just turn out out to be a bad o-ring!?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    crdi to conventional diesel ba ang conversion ng toyota engineers? is this possible? and if so, so ano na difference ng innovas/fortuners sa mga non-crdi diesel cars like strada, l300, revo, isuzu etc ...

does this also mean pag na-solve na nila yun crdi problem eh ibabalik ulit sa crdi yun mga na-service-an na worth 130k. geeesh! grabe kawawa ang engine nila pag nagkataon. bukas-tanggal-kabit-tanggal-kabit ulit.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    So far this are the list who are willing to join me to go to Media:
    1.Shockz
    2.Innovaboy
    3.Jaeger
    4.Lord
    5.bonglisa
    6.3Kings
    7.altec

Mero pa bang Iba?!!
    Last edited by larshell; December 16th, 2005 at 05:41 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue
    crdi to conventional diesel ba ang conversion ng toyota engineers? is this possible? and if so, so ano na difference ng innovas/fortuners sa mga non-crdi diesel cars like strada, l300, revo, isuzu etc ...

does this also mean pag na-solve na nila yun crdi problem eh ibabalik ulit sa crdi yun mga na-service-an na worth 130k. geeesh! grabe kawawa ang engine nila pag nagkataon. bukas-tanggal-kabit-tanggal-kabit ulit.
    The corrective action Toyota made was to replace the entire CRDI system and not a conversion from CRDI to conventional injection. Sana we can get the part no. of the fuel pump old vs. new coz if it has the same part no. then the fix is just a band-aid job and the problem will recur. If the part nos. differ, then we can assume this is an uprated version of the fuel pump which now meets the demands of the CRDI system - more peace of mind that the problem will not recur.

Toyota D4D engine woes