New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 30 of 203 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Why not regroup then storm each Toyota dealer?

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Ok, let me start the ball rolling by pointing out some media outlets to write to. Btw, I dont have an Innova nor any other Toyota products that that are experiencing problems related to the supposed D4-D defect.

I read mainly the Philippine Star, so here are the some of the columns in that daily that may entertain the D4-D "problems".

1.) SpyBiz by a certain "S.A. Maguire".
    "Join our ring of Eye-spies by sending your intelligence information, complaints, pictures, and comments to spybiz2*yahoo.com. "

2.) philstarhiddenagenda*yahoo.com

3.) bchanco*gmail.com --> Boo Chanco's "Demand and Supply" column

4.) motoringtoday*stv.com.ph -->Ray Butch Gamboa's "Motoring Today" column

5.) Lester Dizon's "BACKSEAT DRIVER " column
    Speak out, be heard and keep those text messages coming in. To say your piece and become a "Backseat Driver", text PHILSTAR<space>FB<space>MOTORING<space>YOUR MESSAGE and send to 2333 if you’re a Globe or Touch Mobile subscriber or 334 if you’re a Smart or Talk ’n Text subscriber or 2840 if you’re a Sun Cellular subscriber. Please keep your messages down to a manageable 160 characters. You may send a series of comments using the same parameters.

At the Philippine Daily Inquirer:

1.) Ramon Tulfo - the guy managed to intimidate or rattle the management of Nissan Manila for using "surplus" parts on their collision repairs. I guess it was effective since I saw a banner hanging outside the dealer a weeks after that read "Under new managment" .

On the TV side, I dont watch TV at all so lets see if I can remember....

1.) TV Patrol by Mr. Kabayan???(Noli)
    2.) Imbestigator by Mike Enriquez???
    Last edited by number001; December 15th, 2005 at 11:56 PM.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by number001
    OT

Sometimes it is really difficult to tell which gas station is reputable. I read in the papers that an individual filled up his Prado in a gas station located in Ortigas (the newspaper deliberately omitted the details) and started experiencing a hard-starting or dead engine. They had the vehicle towed back to Toyota Balintawak and the fuel analyzed in the labs show that there were significant trace/amounts of water in the composition of the fuel.

ito ba yun gas station sa Julia Vargas ... me & my driver refilled there 2 times last week and pansin ko nag-hard start yun L300 namin din. d naman ganito before sa ibang gas stations ... akala ko ok dun kasi maganda yun station

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    I call Toyota QA and there still this one tube na kulang pa sa mga parts.My unit is not included wd the allocation.They also told me that they are expecting this problem wd CRDi w/in 120K ODO reading it so unfortunate daw it happen so early Meaning i only have 120,000km. before my CRDi will have this problem again after they fix my CRDi. Warranty expires at 100,000km.
    parang nakakainis naman yun inamin nila na pag 120,000km mileage eh magkakaproblem na ang CRDi? ganun din ba sa ibang car manufacturers with CRDi?
    Last edited by oldblue; December 15th, 2005 at 02:34 AM.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by number001
    ...At the Philippine Daily Inquirer:

1.) Ramon Tulfo - the guy managed to intimidate or rattle the management of Nissan Manila for using "surplus" parts on their collision repairs. I guess it was effective since I saw a banner hanging outside the dealer a weeks after that read "Under new managment" . Sorry dont know his contact.

Mon Tulfo's contact number in "Isumbong mo Kay Tulfo" - 0916-2229916
    and to add his brother Raffy in "Wanted sa Radio" and Abante Tonight contact number/s - 0915-3288808, 0915-2788882, 0918-2921533, 0928-3187520 email: raffytulfo*pacific.net.ph
    Wish you luck, guys.
    Last edited by leinahtan; December 15th, 2005 at 08:02 AM.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    I will try to call Mon Tulfos Cell no. basta may kasama ako baka maya ako lang ang magsusumbong. Kung ako lang it will not be credible enough coz my unit is fixed, so whoever is with me PM me,give me your Fullname and landline and cell no. Sino sasama?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell
    I will try to call Mon Tulfos Cell no. basta may kasama ako baka maya ako lang ang magsusumbong. Kung ako lang it will not be credible enough coz my unit is fixed, so whoever is with me PM me,give me your Fullname and landline and cell no. Sino sasama?
    Larshell,

U got PM.

Count me in.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    why not contact gene orejana of ANC - On-line - He has been pursuing a personal vendetta against Mitsubishi for what I hear are unreasonable complaints-a long story that the public only hears his side since he's on TV( nag-power tripping like other media personalities). Maybe this time he can pursue a legitimate complaint such as this D4D problem. Let's see how he reacts since I think he was given a great deal by Toyota on his Prado -

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    shockz, Thanks for the support sana other's will do the same.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Tama talaga kayo mga Bro, kasi walang mangyari kung mangalalaiti tayo dito tapos email mo ang TOYOTA di papansinin ito kasi lalo na kung dumarami ganitong tema. E kung Good News ibabato mo sa kanila magrespond sila sayo, kaso technology failure kasi to. Paano ipaliwanag nila the compatibility of our existing diesel dito sa Pinas ang ibig ba sabihin nito palitan lahat na Gas Station dito sa Pinas at ang lahat na benintang Diesel nila ay eRecall. At kung di talaga compatible yung D4D CRDI nilang makina bat pa nila dinala dito sa atin. Kawawa lalo na kung pinag-ipon mo ng matagal tpos ganon at alam pala nila bbigay after 120k mukhang malinaw na itong panloloko sa buying public

Toyota D4D engine woes