New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 203 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    maybe we should separate the problem by batches meaning from what month to month... i got my unit maybe as first batch and up to now NO problem on supply pump.. got my unit feb 15, 2005, so maybe yung next batch ng deliver ng Denso pumps defective, etc...

WBR,

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    I think Lord got his Innova also in Feb. ODO reeading is 17k+ sya yong highest ODO reading wd trouble.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    April nakuha ung unit... d kaya yung mga Night Mist lng ang mga apektado ^_^

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lord
    April nakuha ung unit... d kaya yung mga Night Mist lng ang mga apektado ^_^
    What is this, a Toyota color coding stratagem?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Is this problem only found in some batches of Innova? Is the Fortuner 4x2 2.5L DSL also affected with this particular problem? Tnx.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Fortuner's are not affected I think.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    So those with problems with supply pump, pls post when you got your units... so we can segregate this item first by batches...

WBR,

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by herbularyo
    Is this problem only found in some batches of Innova? Is the Fortuner 4x2 2.5L DSL also affected with this particular problem? Tnx.
    I think this problem is not for some batch only, this is a problem for the whole D4d engine production it is only a matter of when where it will occur. IMHO

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell
    I think this problem is not for some batch only, this is a problem for the whole D4d engine production it is only a matter of when where it will occur. IMHO
    There's a 2.5G owner who reported this kind of problem. So far, sa aking unit, wala pa naman. at this time, it's really hard to say if it's a batch problem.. I hope other owners will keep us updated on this particular "glitch" in the fuel pump of the D4D, 2.5G in particular. Wala pang 3.0V owner na nag-post ng ganitong problema. It looks like it's the 2.5G variant that is most afflicted...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    The Warranty officer at P.Tamo told me that it occured at certain production.. This could be by batches.. But the question is how to qualify those batches.. and how will you know if you are included in those batches.. =)

3 of us has posted and directly claimed that our units have experienced that cold starting problem (altec and larshell) all G models I think. Both larshell and I has a Night mist color (that's why I Joke abt it =)) but mine is manual and his is AT.

So mahirap talaga iqualify. Habol ko na lng are
    to have my unit's fuel system replaced, have a good SA with mechanics and the commitment of toyota to its customers.

Just like the warranty officer told me, hindi pababayaan ng toyota yung IMV market. So i think toyota will do its part to this issue.

Toyota D4D engine woes