New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 203 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lord
    pero papalitan nman ung fuel pump mo db?
    antayin mo na lng.
    Yes they will daw but hustle e. Kaya ka nga bumili ng bago tapos sira.
    Parts not available pa ito yong asar pa, i ask them if im the 1st to hve this problem im not daw then i ask them, why is that you dont hve stock of this parts?They have to wait pa daw for under warranty complians. GRRRRRR!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    benta mo nalang yan para tapos problema mo

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    larshell, di ko pa rin maintindihan. What is the logic by toyota to claim the fuel pump is defective that is causing your cold hard starting, when by resetting the ECU, it went away, although it recently came back as you said? Kasi kung mechanical ang defect, then the problem will be there, day in, day out. Why would resetting make it work normally? Can you ask your contact about this?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell
    Yes they will daw but hustle e. Kaya ka nga bumili ng bago tapos sira.
    Parts not available pa ito yong asar pa, i ask them if im the 1st to hve this problem im not daw then i ask them, why is that you dont hve stock of this parts?They have to wait pa daw for under warranty complians. GRRRRRR!
    naiintindihan ko yung nafi-feel mo. nakakainis mag-drive ng defective vehicle. kahit ano pa sabihin ng toyota, dapat walang problema kasi nga bago pa unit mo. di ba pwede na palitan na lang ng gas unit yung car mo?

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    I dont get it nga din why is that reseting ECU have something to do wd it. When i ask them they just tell some unbelievable bla bla.

I also ask them to replace my unit even if ill pay more pa for the unit they just told me that repairable pa daw yon defect.

Im planning to sell na nga my unit after this holiday benta ko nato coz. what happen to trooper 4jx1 may also happen to D4d Innova.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    I'm not sure, but I think resetting the ECU isn't good, ECU is supposed to count your odometer mileage.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    i think those guys in toyota need a training in toyota thailand to know more of what they are selling.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by butchokuy
    i think those guys in toyota need a training in toyota thailand to know more of what they are selling.
    I agree wd you kung minsan mas alam pa natin yong technical kaysa sa sakanila

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell
    I agree wd you kung minsan mas alam pa natin yong technical kaysa sa sakanila
    *larshell....i agree. that shouldn't be the case, but it's true. Maybe it's because of the fact that most of us car owners are techies and we want to know everything about our hard-earned ride; what makes it tick, the mechanical, electrical and electronic things that happens everytime we drive. Hell, we sometimes even caress the metal skin like a lover!!!

To some of the Toyota SAs, it's just a job for them. But there are a few who really know their stuff; those who want to improve on their trade.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    dapat talga they should know best kasi they own it, they have access and abudant resources kya lang nde nasusunod..

mas magagaling pa talga yung consumer kaysa sa kanila.. kc mas-excited tayo malaman ang inner technology behind our rides most specially kng bago yng technology.

to be able to cope up with the technology, chief mechanic on the toyota phil must go and engage in trainings to such country were it was build para makakuha ng 1st hand experience which they pass it on here.

sana me lab test sila d2 to simulate the problem/s just like in computers/network.

nangyayari kasi sa ngayn, nangangapa sila -- halata e!

Toyota D4D engine woes