New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 200 of 203 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203 LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2023
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Update as of 2/24/2010

They will call out starting this week. Collate the information that they have gathered and present to higher management. They promised to update me regarding this. I am still hopeful that we are making a difference here.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade View Post
    Update as of 2/24/2010

They will call out starting this week. Collate the information that they have gathered and present to higher management. They promised to update me regarding this. I am still hopeful that we are making a difference here.
    we're all behind you sir. good luck to all of us!

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Just got word from FCP members this morning. At least 3 or 4 have actually posted that they received a call.

So they did actually cal out. Keep the feedback coming so I may include this in our next meeting.

Slow but sure, I hope we can pull this through. Remember what I am wishing for, extended warranty til problem is solved

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Just got word from FCP members this morning. At least 3 or 4 have actually posted that they received a call.

So they did actually cal out. Keep the feedback coming so I may include this in our next meeting.

Slow but sure, I hope we can pull this through. Remember what I am wishing for, extended warranty til problem is solved
    Hey fireblade, Toyota also called up this morning asking me about the 2 innovas..although they just asked for background info but when I asked if there would be any extension of warranty for the d4d, would have to refer to management...nonetheless you deserve my congratulations for great work, saludo ako sa yo bossing!!!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009

KUDOS to you, Sir.

and can you kindly inform them that once an extended warranty is provided to Innova; if it can be started from the time the Innova was introduced here in the country; I believe it was 2005.

they should also provide leeway(s) when an extended warranty has been provided to all Innova owners; since not all Innova owners do login here on this website; they may provide some Infomercials, though.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Bureau View Post
    Hey fireblade, Toyota also called up this morning asking me about the 2 innovas..although they just asked for background info but when I asked if there would be any extension of warranty for the d4d, would have to refer to management...nonetheless you deserve my congratulations for great work, saludo ako sa yo bossing!!!
    boss gudpm,
    kakamember ko lang dito sa tsikot today. nagmember ako kasi innova d4d owner din ako.mine is a g variant 05 model AT. unang tanong ko lang eh ano ang symptoms ng blow by d4d engine? pansin ko kasi yung sa akin yung hose galing cylinder head papunta sa d4d assembly eh nagmomoist ng oil yung magkabilang dulo (yung dulo ng hose sa cylinder head at yung kabila na nakaconnect sa d4d assembly) may naencounter na ba kayong ganito? maayos naman siya humatak, hindi mausok at hindi rin naman matakaw sa fuel...pls help me kung may mga info kayong ganito.... salamat po

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    any d4d problems in hilux and hiace?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Yung dinadrive na HiAce ng driver namin before 250K na ang tinatakbo ngayon. Piliin niyo lang gas station na sasalinan niyo kasi maselan ang d4d.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boysenado2008 View Post
    boss gudpm,
    kakamember ko lang dito sa tsikot today. nagmember ako kasi innova d4d owner din ako.mine is a g variant 05 model AT. unang tanong ko lang eh ano ang symptoms ng blow by d4d engine? pansin ko kasi yung sa akin yung hose galing cylinder head papunta sa d4d assembly eh nagmomoist ng oil yung magkabilang dulo (yung dulo ng hose sa cylinder head at yung kabila na nakaconnect sa d4d assembly) may naencounter na ba kayong ganito? maayos naman siya humatak, hindi mausok at hindi rin naman matakaw sa fuel...pls help me kung may mga info kayong ganito.... salamat po

It is normal bro that there are traces of oil on the hose....

Huwag lang tumatagas,- then you have an issue....

9808:goodluck:

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    mga bro.. 'planning to buy innova but i'm leaning now towards the gas variant.. meron din bang issues sa gas na innova? 'just got 10thgen altis last january.. so far no problem naman.. had 1k pms pero that's it.. mga succeeding sa labas ko na pagawa just to make sure nagagawa nga..

inputs please on reliability and performance of innova gas variant.. thanks

Toyota D4D engine woes