The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 199 of 203 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203 LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 2023
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade View Post
    TMPs reply as of this morning.....

Dear Mr. Fajardo,

I would like to acknowledge the data you sent us, on behalf of ________________________. She is currently attending to an official business out of town.

We kindly take this opportunity to thank you for giving us the chance to meet with you and discuss your concern. We will be coordinating with all the departments concerned and the management. And we will inform you on the progress of our actions accordingly.

Please feel free to communicate with us regarding this matter.

Sana tuloy tuloy na ito. Ganito din sila sa akin when I complained about the outside fumes going inside my cabin (innova j). then after nooon mahirap na sila kausapin dahil hindi nila makuha yung problem. Im talking about TMP and not the dealer.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by wakin View Post
    Sana tuloy tuloy na ito. Ganito din sila sa akin when I complained about the outside fumes going inside my cabin (innova j). then after nooon mahirap na sila kausapin dahil hindi nila makuha yung problem. Im talking about TMP and not the dealer.
    Dig a previous email from Toyota also :
    Dear Mr. ________,

Good day! Sorry for the delay in my reply.

Thank you very much for calling our attention regarding your concern. We shall accordingly convey the matter to the department head concerned for appropriate action to be effected. Kindly accept our apology if the matter caused you inconvenience at any degree. We are glad that we now have a better view as to how we will be able to accurately resolve your concern.

Our best regards,

When it comes to warranty claims, Toyota is at the bottom

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by redorange View Post
    Because the DOT or DTI isn't making them do anything. The US recalls are being pushed by the NHTSA, which has a website where car owners can file complaints about defects in their cars if enough complaints are files an investigation happens and the car companies are made to fix the problem. You have to have a government interested in protecting the consumers and not just pocketing their daily bribe.
    took the words right our of my mouth. our government is garbage, and so is toyota. let me tell you why. you think toyota don't know of these defects? open your eyes and mind! they KNEW exactly what kind of cars they ARE making; but they have become such a global institution that they know they can make SERIOUS compromises on their vehicle and people would still buy them.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    8million plus recalls is not an exaggeration. oh right! corolla altis has a steering defect, so as investigations continue, expect more recalls to come. these however are mostly from rich and powerful nations like china, US and europe where the government actually protects its people/consumers. but what about lesser nations such as the philippines. you think we're exempted from toyota's "legendary" defective cars? i don't think so.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by supercar10 View Post
    8million plus recalls is not an exaggeration. oh right! corolla altis has a steering defect, so as investigations continue, expect more recalls to come. these however are mostly from rich and powerful nations like china, US and europe where the government actually protects its people/consumers. but what about lesser nations such as the philippines. you think we're exempted from toyota's "legendary" defective cars? i don't think so.
    plus one me regarding toyota and our government. IN just one year time , I sold my innova because of the d4d problems, and a brand new vios km reading about 5t because of under power in the first gear which keep on vibrating or dragging during first gear when the vios start to move. Despite of continuing complaints made to toyota but to no avail.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by wakin View Post

our company have several innova E variant as service vehicles.. latest release yung facelift na model na.. lahat may ganyan problem fumes inside cabin.. pag trapik at nasa harap namin eh medyo mausok napasok yung amoy sa loob lalo na pag may nag sisiga ng damo grabe pasok na pasok

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Ours is a 2005 Innova G, a couple of months back, we had the hard starting/choking and stalling problems as well, we brought the unit at toyota quezon avenue and they were able to fix it by merely changing the fuel filter.. Now though, it's back, but we only experience the stalling part, so my brother brought the unit back to toyota quezon avenue today, my brother also said they the fuel gauge is inaccurate so we decided to have it checked as well.. I've been reading this thread a couple of pages back, and yes, I noticed that most of the Innovas that are experiencing this dreadful issue are mostly 2005.. But hey, it doesn't matter what year it is, I've lost my confidence with toyota's now.. Sure, you guys may have bought 2006 up to current models, the only question is, how sure are you that this won't happen to you.. Toyota may say they changed this and that, but let's wait and see say 5 years from now.. We didn't experience any problems with our Innova since it was brand new, only did this D4D problem arrived late last year(2009).. Mileage was already more than 100,000 kms then, now it's about less than 130,000 kms.. All I can say is that, when it comes, it will give you no warning, the engine will just die regardless of what speed you're running.. Good thing is, our innova's main purpose now was only for city driving(metro manila)..

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by wiper View Post
    plus one me regarding toyota and our government. IN just one year time , I sold my innova because of the d4d problems, and a brand new vios km reading about 5t because of under power in the first gear which keep on vibrating or dragging during first gear when the vios start to move. Despite of continuing complaints made to toyota but to no avail.
    jus found out my 5kms innova have a faulty shock absorber. can you believe that?! 5kms odo reading and it has blown shock absorber! We hardly use the car for christsakes.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    hmmm...so the lesson here is to never buy cars from the No. 1 car manufacturer of the time -- bili ka na lang sa 2nd or 3rd.

i'm actually thinking about getting a new car; the choice was so obvious just a few months ago :p

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Agreed, never gamble in a car especially if it has an issue of stalling.. That's dangerous.. What if your travelling at nlex/sctex or slex and then your engine dies for no reason? What will you do? And your whole family is with you? Since we had the first symptom of the dreaded D4D problem, we never used our innova for travelling anymore, purely city driving na lang.. I don't have the guts nor confidence to drive it for an out of town trip..

Toyota D4D engine woes