New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 197 of 203 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 2023
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Edi ako swerte din pala... hehehe...

My observation that people in the forums always see the empty part of the glass of water.

I think majority of Toyota D4-D owners are happy with diesel engine. Since aside from this forum. I haven't heard any engine problem on their vehicle.

So for those na nasiraan ng engine malamang sila yun minalas.

I am a proud owner of 2006 Toyota Innova D4-D w/ a mileage of 62,000km and I still recommend Innova D4-D

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Jameson168 View Post

My observation that people in the forums always see the empty part of the glass of water.

I think majority of Toyota D4-D owners are happy with diesel engine. Since aside from this forum. I haven't heard any engine problem on their vehicle.

I am a proud owner of 2006 Toyota Innova D4-D w/ a mileage of 62,000km and I still recommend Innova D4-D
    hahaha you got that right kapatid.My innova's fine too, no problem encountered.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Jameson168 View Post

earlier (about a few weeks ago), I posted something here about my Innova D4D having low power problems, at unang diagnostic ng Toyota casa is that injectors ang problem... I went through different tests outside ng casa to find out really what's wrong... and sa huli, I found that the problem is a leak in the exhaust system...

not sure if this is a testimonial for or against the D4D engine... =)

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by wowiesy View Post
    earlier (about a few weeks ago), I posted something here about my Innova D4D having low power problems, at unang diagnostic ng Toyota casa is that injectors ang problem... I went through different tests outside ng casa to find out really what's wrong... and sa huli, I found that the problem is a leak in the exhaust system...

not sure if this is a testimonial for or against the D4D engine... =)
    At least it isn't the injectors or the pump that's at fault which is the main subject of this thread. Btw, ok na ba ulit yung ride mo?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by downshift2 View Post
    hahaha you got that right kapatid.My innova's fine too, no problem encountered.
    Hello Tsikoteers,

Im also a very satisfied owner of Innova D4D 2007. No engine trouble yet so far. Have driven her to different places in Luzon from Manila to Bicol, Baguio, Tagaytay, La Union and Batangas and used almost daily for city driving with 70K plus odo now.

I also tried to push the engine up to 155 Kph sa NLEX. None of the engine stalling problems or symptoms been encountered yet.

Swerte lang talaga siguro. Goodluck sa mga nagkakaron ng malaking problema.

It goes to show that not all Innova D4D had an engine woe.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by blackknight_66 View Post
    sir revogsx Paano nyo po nasabi na isa lang sa mga sinuwerte na hind nag choke and nothing to do with maintnance. curious lang po
    kasi meron iba na D4D owners na follow naman mga PMS sched from 1, 5, 10, 15 and so on.. pero nagkaproblem pa rin kahit casa maintained, parang a hit or miss thing

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    ala n talaga pag asa yan d4d na yan na ma recall ng toyota as long as they are enjoying the sales,dami pa naman bumibili,,,kaya pinaka magandang gawin dyan is magkaroon ng public awareness para ma inform gaano ka bulok un d4d ng toyota at mga casa na walang alam kundi mag change oil,,palibhasa puro ojt tinatanggap para malaki kikitain nila...... kaya binenta ko na lng d4d...

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    TOYOTA D4D diesel engine is having a major fuel system design flaws or let say making tolerances so close than what is practical to gain more power and efficiency against equal engine but it become very sensitive with fuel purity. Because of its very close tolerances in the fuel system and if the fuel got contaminated it will cause seizure to the fuel pump and them the metal particles will partially obstruct the injector,
    then the injector will be having a very bad fuel spray pattern in each cylinder which means different combustion characteristic of every cylinder. When the combustion are different from each cylinder the most possible symptoms are high vibration, loss of power, loud noise and many more. my 2 cent

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    we own toyota hilux 2.5 G d4d wala paring problems,, pati power ang lakas!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by revoGSX View Post
    sir, isa lang po kayo sa mga sinuwerte na hindi nag choke... nothing to do with maintenance

This is a very general statement and in my opiniion not accurate. On the contrary, I believe that it has everything to do with maintenance. Peace.

Toyota D4D engine woes