New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Hirap din kasi sa casa, ayaw nila ipakita ang trabaho nila sa may ari ng sasakyan. Stay ka lang dun sa customer's lounge, at ayun! di mo na alam ang nangyayari sa sasakyan mo. Kung puro OJT naman (no offense ha!), eh pinag-praktisan na yung sasakyan mo. Di kasalanan ng mga OJTs yun, kundi, dapat may nagsu-supervise at nag-quality control sa mga repairs done sa kanilang casa.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dlee69 View Post
    Hi everyone, share ko lang experience ko with Toyota Cubao. I have my PMS on my Innova last August 1, 2010 - they changed the air filter, fuel filter, clean the brakes (because I complained about it) and some other stuff they usually do on their maintenance.

After I got my car from them, the brakes still squeaks, but I just ignore it thinking they already cleaned it. After a month, my brakes is all squeaky again. Then add to that, when I cold start my engine, it would just die down. Reading through the entire forum, they say baka defective ung fuel pump, at napakamot ako sa ulo dahil ang mahal ng replacement ng fuel pump.

I have my Innova for 5 years and never had this kind of problem. So for the engine problem, I brought it to Central Diesel and it turns out Toyota Cubao forgot to bleed the fuel pump. Nagkaroon daw ng hangin sa loob ng engine. All they did was just pump the fuel pump and viola, no more engine problem! Pina-test ko na rin ung engine and found no problems. Gumamit sila ng device na kinabit sa computer box ng Innova at kita mo sa laptop ung mga functional tests na ginawa.

For the squeaking brakes, I brought it to Speedyfix and guess what, palpak din ang trabaho. When they removed all 4 wheels, SOBRANG kapal ng alikabok at hindi ko maubos maisip ano ginawa ng Toyota Cubao sa brake cleaner na ginamit daw nila. The personnel from Speedyfix used pressurized air to show me the thick dust and trust me, sa sobrang kapal ng alikabok maso-suffocate ka! So Speedyfix just cleaned it with a brake cleaner (and buti na lang me sobra sila at hindi na ako nagbayad - that's what I call good service!) at niliha ung brake pads. No more problem!

The maintenance work done on my car was basic stuff and I don't know how Toyota Cubao could mess it all up! So STAY AWAY from them if you want to have a peace of mind!
    Thanks a lot for this info. I have indeed decided to stay away from Toyota Cubao. My warranty with them recently ended. I have decided to bring my Vios to Toyota Balintawak instead. Saw good reviews about this branch.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^ Yan, okay diyan sa Balintawak.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    I had never been a fan of Toyota Casas anyway. Magaling lang talaga sila sa pag sales talk. Pero kung after sales na pag-uusapan, good luck.

toyota service

5. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Had my first 1000km PMS awhile ago at Toyota Marikina. They let me choose what kind of oil to put: synthetic or ordinary, and gave me the pros and cons of each. In the end i chose the ordinary oil to save moolah, and besides I don't need synthetic as I will easily reach the next 5000km due to the nature of my hiace (van for rent business).

I observed the job being done all the time. I even talk with the mechanic and ask him questions about optimal tire pressure, good choice of brand of wheels, and other tips I didn't know about. In short, the mechanic is very accomodating and really has the technical know-how. I even ask him if the engine of the commuter, fortuner 4x2 Gs and innova D4D are all the same (based on the engine model 2KD-FTV) he said it only differs in the size of pistons or displacement something.

All in all, my first PMS is OK to my standards. They even let me take home the excess oil for topup purposes.

On the other hand, my bro-in-law always have his PMS in Toyota bicutan-PQ coz he said that the dealer is owned by the company, and is always observed by japanese partners in terms of quality of service and standards. So far so good i think coz his Innova is almost 2yrs old and he never had a problem with the casa or his vehicle.

6. Join Date
    May 2011
    agree. wala akong masasabi sa toyota bicuts. very professional and courteous. kahit may nagagalit, cool lang sila. habang nag aantay ka sa PMS pwede ka makipag kwentuhan sa mga SAs. If you have a complain kahit maayos nila , they will give you a shirt or a cap. Slow wifi and sana iced tea and not 8-o-clock orange ang sinererve.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Toyota Cubao PMS - Stay Away