New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Hey Guys, Planning on starting my first ever project. I'm planning to get a second-hand 92-94 Toyota Crown SS. Planning to 'accessor-ise' the car for long term ownership as in install good-quality leather seats and trims, kool carpets, DVD and monitors and of course sound set-up. It's a long term project, ive no money to buy all these altogether so I'm expecting to complete this in 2 or 3 years. No intention to modify the engines nor the suspensions so performance parts are not being considered.

The 'borloloy' parts I believe will not be a problem, what I'm worried about is the car's spare parts. Any of you guys know how's the rapair and maintenance for this car? Are these parts easy to find?

Thanks

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    OT but as far as i know this car is a frightful gas-guzzler..

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    yep we had a crown before, it was a gas guzzler alright, but you'd be driving around classic pimpin style after youve 'accessorized' your crown hehe btw ride comfort is superb!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Do you still remember mileage for that car? Market price for the 93 crown is about 220K. I've checked a few units already but still havent made up my mind. If this goes thru, I think it'll be a weekend family car (assumming I'd be able to resist the ride confort for everyday use hahaha) or I'd better consider the mileage now = ).

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ok naman iyan para maiba sa mga sport-compacts (Civics, Corollas, etc.). Dual aircon pa and filled with luxury features. Excellent assembly quality and fit and finish also. Pero medyo magastos nga sa gas kaya ok na ko dito sa 300D ko. Same pimpin' style with thrify diesel engine. hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Toyota Crown 1992 - 1994, project car