New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 543 of 543 FirstFirst ... 443493533539540541542543
Results 5,421 to 5,430 of 5430
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,114
    #5421
    What brand is the wiper?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    149
    #5422
    Question for those who go to the casa for your PMS- Do you also get charged a Tune Up cost every 10k km checkup? Lately I noticed my PMS costs getting higher despite not availing of any unnecessary PMS items like flushing, etc. I used to pay only around 3k for each PMS but now my bill doesn't go below 5k. I checked my old receipts and what happens is that I get charged a "tune up" every 10k km (plus the price of the regular cheap oil I use has gone up around 20%) .

    Most recently for my 35k km PMS, the 35k checkup item is around 1000+ pesos only while the tune up item is around 2000+ pesos, with VAT the 35k km labor totals to around 3500. For the 30k km PMS there was no tune up item but the 30k checkup item was around 2000 pesos. I tried to have the tune up removed for the 35k PMS but the SA told me that they wont clean the breaks and do other stuff like bolt tightening, battery checks and others if I remove this.

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    51,788
    #5423
    Quote Originally Posted by mousemouse View Post
    Question for those who go to the casa for your PMS- Do you also get charged a Tune Up cost every 10k km checkup? Lately I noticed my PMS costs getting higher despite not availing of any unnecessary PMS items like flushing, etc. I used to pay only around 3k for each PMS but now my bill doesn't go below 5k. I checked my old receipts and what happens is that I get charged a "tune up" every 10k km (plus the price of the regular cheap oil I use has gone up around 20%) .

    Most recently for my 35k km PMS, the 35k checkup item is around 1000+ pesos only while the tune up item is around 2000+ pesos, with VAT the 35k km labor totals to around 3500. For the 30k km PMS there was no tune up item but the 30k checkup item was around 2000 pesos. I tried to have the tune up removed for the 35k PMS but the SA told me that they wont clean the breaks and do other stuff like bolt tightening, battery checks and others if I remove this.
    No. I just had my 35k last Feb 2021 and here are the costs

    But IIRC I was quoted for tune up ata, not sure, but my SA always agrees naman pag may pinapatanggal ako. Miscellaneous B I couldn't remove because it's for covid .





    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by _Cathy_; October 23rd, 2021 at 03:27 PM.

  4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    149
    #5424
    Thanks! which branch do you go to? It seems Toyota Otis is finding ways to jack up the cost of service. I spent more than you about 2 weeks ago for my 35k service even if I only use regular 10w30 oil at 200+/Liter. My bill was 6300 if I remember correctly. I always get charged around 300++ for silicon spray for the windows which I thought was standard. I will either go to a different casa branch or go to an independent shop next time.

    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    No. I just had my 35k last Feb 2021 and here are the costs

    But IIRC I was quoted for tune up ata, not sure, but my SA always agrees naman pag may pinapatanggal ako. Miscellaneous B I couldn't remove because it's for covid .





    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,852
    #5425
    Wrong posy

  6. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    7
    #5426
    Guys, would you know reputable platforms where I can sell my 2017 Altis 1.6V CVT? Thanks!

  7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,343
    #5427
    Quote Originally Posted by wowiec View Post
    Guys, would you know reputable platforms where I can sell my 2017 Altis 1.6V CVT? Thanks!
    Carousell, Facebook, etc


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    7
    #5428
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Carousell, Facebook, etc


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks! Meron na po ako sa Carousell. Wala po kasi ako FB. Hehe

  9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,343
    #5429
    How much ba selling price ng mga 2016-2018 Altis?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    950
    #5430
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    How much ba selling price ng mga 2016-2018 Altis?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I see some selling for around 500k to 600k. Not as immune to depreciation as the civic apparently.

Tags for this Thread

Toyota Corolla 11th Generation Altis [Merged Threads]