New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 528 of 548 FirstFirst ... 428478518524525526527528529530531532538 ... LastLast
Results 5,271 to 5,280 of 5477
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by mousemouse View Post
    *ninjababez and dr.d- thanks! I will not have the ac cleaned during my next PMS. For the filter, i just see the casa technicians blow it with compressed air. Have you tried the filters sold outside of the casa? I asked the casa last time and i was told the toyota filter costs something like 1200. Laki din ng difference ng non toyota at around 400 only. Maybe i can just buy the non-toyota filters and replace it often
    gamit ko yun benta sa toyorama and LVC na replacement AC filters, OK naman so far

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    *ninjababez and dr.d- thanks! I will not have the ac cleaned during my next PMS. For the filter, i just see the casa technicians blow it with compressed air. Have you tried the filters sold outside of the casa? I asked the casa last time and i was told the toyota filter costs something like 1200. Laki din ng difference ng non toyota at around 400 only. Maybe i can just buy the non-toyota filters and replace it often
    i bought the non-casa variety. 450 bucks noon.
    i did not notice any difference.

in my innova's, hinuhugasan ko. gentle handwash.

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i bought the non-casa variety. 450 bucks noon.
    i did not notice any difference.
    in my innova's, hinuhugasan ko. gentle handwash.
    malulugi ang sellers bro ^_^

btt: talaga ba mas maliit ang 11th gen sa 12th gen altis?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    malulugi ang sellers bro ^_^

btt: talaga ba mas maliit ang 11th gen sa 12th gen altis?
    hindi naman.
    maraming car owners na hindi marunong o ayaw mag-laba.

may nagsabi na dito, na malaki ang improvement ng passenger space ng 2014 and newer altis, over the previous.
    si jut yata.
    i have the 2003 altis. i'm still mulling over getting the current gen. by now siguro, na-plancha na yung birthing pains, dahil malapit na yung new model...
    so why not the 2020? ... who knows what birthing pains it will show...
    Last edited by dr. d; October 19th, 2019 at 12:20 PM.

5. Join Date
    May 2014
    hindi naman.
    maraming car owners na hindi marunong o ayaw mag-laba.

may nagsabi na dito, na malaki ang improvement ng passenger space ng 2014 and newer altis, over the previous.
    si jut yata.
    i have the 2003 altis. i'm still mulling over getting the current gen. by now siguro, na-plancha na yung birthing pains, dahil malapit na yung new model...
    so why not the 2020? ... who knows what birthing pains it will show...
    kuripot ka lang bro, discount habol mo eh [emoji28]
    btw i always thought 10th gen has larger cabin compared to 11th gen

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009

Thanks ninjababez and dr.d! umorder na lang ako sa lazada ng cabin filter. Orig daw na toyota at 300 haha. Natuwa ako pati wiper napa order din ako.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Guys tanong lang regarding 11th gen baka may nakakaalam kung yung Head Unit ay may sub out. Baka may nakapagpaopen na ng HU assembly. I’m planning to buy a small powered underseat subwoofer. Thanks sa magrereply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Thanks ninjababez and dr.d! umorder na lang ako sa lazada ng cabin filter. Orig daw na toyota at 300 haha. Natuwa ako pati wiper napa order din ako.
    That’s cheap. Sometimes cheap is not good. Anyway, compare the material with the stock filter. I was able to buy a replacement cabin filter from Frigid Zone for my Innova. Denso ang brand which is still technically a Toyota brand. Cheaper than orig from casa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002

si jut yata.
    Definitely agree, doc. The 10th gen's rear passenger space is cramped. Retained the wheelbase of the previous 9th gen (2001-07) Altis at 2600mm. Di hamak na mas maluwag ang 11th gen (2014-18) at 2700mm. Also tried sitting at the rear with a 5'11 guy in the driver's seat, enough pa din ang legroom. I'm 5'10. Kung sa 10th gen ko yan, sayad na ang tuhod ko sa sandalan.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006

Mas malaki di hamak 11th gen sa 10th gen. Have owned both.

Have not driven the 12th gen but it does look smaller than the 11th and many others have chimed the same opinion.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk