New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 479 of 548 FirstFirst ... 379429469475476477478479480481482483489529 ... LastLast
Results 4,781 to 4,790 of 5477
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    I'll be getting one in a couple of mos. Torn between Gray Mettalic or Silver... Planning on the V variant. Looking for balance between ease of maintenance and color distinction that will still look good after 5 yrs.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by markymark8386 View Post
    I'll be getting one in a couple of mos. Torn between Gray Mettalic or Silver... Planning on the V variant. Looking for balance between ease of maintenance and color distinction that will still look good after 5 yrs.
    Imo i prefer the gray kasi masyadong pale yung silver. Parang walang dating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Pearl white is the best balance between looks and ease of maintenance.

Silver is very easy to maintain (can last weeks without needing a car wash), but it looks pretty plain.

Grey Metallic (more like Bluish Grey) looks better but it's almost as high-maintenance as black as dirt and mud is easily visible.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    The mettalic gray of 10th gen can easily hide mud and dirt vs the 11th gen mettalic gray. Meaning the 10th gen mettalic gray shade is superior?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    The mettalic gray of 10th gen can easily hide mud and dirt vs the 11th gen mettalic gray. Meaning the 10th gen mettalic gray shade is superior?
    No, it just means the 10th gen is closer to silver. The 11th gen looks closer to blue, and has a darker hue, which is why dirt is more prominent.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Pearl white is the best balance between looks and ease of maintenance.

Silver is very easy to maintain (can last weeks without needing a car wash), but it looks pretty plain.

Grey Metallic (more like Bluish Grey) looks better but it's almost as high-maintenance as black as dirt and mud is easily visible.

I'm really digging the pearl white color. Yun lang, medyo OC ako after every rainfall. Pagdating ng bahay carwash agad. I tried hosing down lang pero andami pa rin naiiwan na road grime. Kung pupunasan mo lang naman it will just drag the dirt across the paint. I'm planning to bring din a quick detailer spray for those sap or bird droppings.

Ang pinakagusto ko namang shade ng grey/silver eh yung thermalyte silver. Very upmarket looking, lalo na kung bagong wax/polish.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Is Replace Air Cabin Filter neccessary for 15K pms? 15k PMS cost me 5.5k with just regular oil. Is this fairly priced? I politely declined all optionals, but I'm not that sure about the air cabin filter.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian Bach View Post
    Is Replace Air Cabin Filter neccessary for 15K pms? 15k PMS cost me 5.5k with just regular oil. Is this fairly priced? I politely declined all optionals, but I'm not that sure about the air cabin filter.

Please check the manual din, pero i'd rather replace the filter than have issues with the aircon..

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian Bach View Post

if it can be washed, i'd wash it and save me 5.5K .

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    if it can be washed, i'd wash it and save me 5.5K .
    I think di sya washable...