New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 446 of 548 FirstFirst ... 346396436442443444445446447448449450456496546 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,460 of 5477
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Yup, 1.6V, as evidenced by the front parking sensors and the V-exclusive pearl white color. Toyota Corolla 11th Generation Altis [Merged Threads]

I was also eyeing to get my Altis in pearl white before but the V variant doesn't come in manual. Toyota Corolla 11th Generation Altis [Merged Threads]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Are the DRL 2.0v only? Or does the 1.6v have them?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Is buying the current gen altis better than waiting for the update?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo Diesel View Post
    Are the DRL 2.0v only? Or does the 1.6v have them?
    2.0V only.

Is buying the current gen altis better than waiting for the update?

Depends when you want to buy a car. If you're willing to wait til next year, might as well wait for it. But if you wanna buy now, check out the Civic 1.8E as well

4. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    2.0V only.

Depends when you want to buy a car. If you're willing to wait til next year, might as well wait for it. But if you wanna buy now, check out the Civic 1.8E as well

My shortlist is getting longer the more I ask on this forum Toyota Corolla 11th Generation Altis [Merged Threads] but I will be checking it out

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    My shortlist is getting longer the more I ask on this forum Toyota Corolla 11th Generation Altis [Merged Threads] but I will be checking it out
    First, what are your needs? And then, what's your budget?

You can narrow down your choices from there. Toyota Corolla 11th Generation Altis [Merged Threads]

6. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    First, what are your needs? And then, what's your budget?

You can narrow down your choices from there. Toyota Corolla 11th Generation Altis [Merged Threads]

I made a thread sir. "Best sedan for about 1m" I think I'll just post there to prevent this from going OT.

Sorry for the OT

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I made a thread sir. "Best sedan for about 1m" I think I'll just post there to prevent this from going OT.

Sorry for the OT
    Oh yeah saw that thread. Jetta all the way. Toyota Corolla 11th Generation Altis [Merged Threads]

8. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Oh yeah saw that thread. Jetta all the way. Toyota Corolla 11th Generation Altis [Merged Threads]

If I find one but maganda talaga siya

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    If I find one but maganda talaga siya
    Even if you're based in the province, one call away lang ang Manila dealers. They can either have it delivered to your area (often more expensive but more convenient) or you can pick it up and drive it back home (instant road trip).

Of course, a concern is that if there are no VW dealerships in your area, service will be difficult.

I like the Jetta because it looks good, drives well, and has lots of power at a good price (850k for the TDI MT and 950k for the TSI DSG).

The Altis is still more spacious and has a comfier ride, with a classier interior. Much less power and a very boring CVT but it should suffice unless you like sporty cars.

I think the Civic 1.8E is a better all rounder but it's 100k more expensive than the Altis 1.6V.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Even if you're based in the province, one call away lang ang Manila dealers. They can either have it delivered to your area (often more expensive but more convenient) or you can pick it up and drive it back home (instant road trip).

Of course, a concern is that if there are no VW dealerships in your area, service will be difficult.

I like the Jetta because it looks good, drives well, and has lots of power at a good price (850k for the TDI MT and 950k for the TSI DSG).

The Altis is still more spacious and has a comfier ride, with a classier interior. Much less power and a very boring CVT but it should suffice unless you like sporty cars.

I think the Civic 1.8E is a better all rounder but it's 100k more expensive than the Altis 1.6V.

The good news is VW Bacolod has recently opened I will be giving them(Manila dealers) a call and see what they can arrange. if it were for me. I'd pick the civic in a heart beat. That front end is beautiful. But if no choice can be made or no good deals. Altis it is. good design, comfort and safety and the T badge.