New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 435 of 548 FirstFirst ... 335385425431432433434435436437438439445485535 ... LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,350 of 5477
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Had my VK70 installed at Vkool's head office in Paco. I got it at 50% off from VKool's booth at the Manila Auto Show last year.

I had my rear fogs installed in Banawe. Any of the shops there can do it since there's already a cutout ready for rear fogs for the Altis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The casa i'll be getting the unit offers Vkool OEMs for free. Which tint setup would you recommend? I really want manyak tints all around but there's the LTO issue on dark tints haha :D. Would OEM 20s all around be okay or can I go OEM 5s then OEM 35s for windshield? or what would you recommend? I got a red G MT altis as mentioned prior.

edit:
    is OEM 35 windshield, OEM 20 front sides, OEM 5 back sides and OEM 20 back glass good?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruov View Post
    The casa i'll be getting the unit offers Vkool OEMs for free. Which tint setup would you recommend? I really want manyak tints all around but there's the LTO issue on dark tints haha :D. Would OEM 20s all around be okay or can I go OEM 5s then OEM 35s for windshield? or what would you recommend? I got a red G MT altis as mentioned prior.

edit:
    is OEM 35 windshield, OEM 20 front sides, OEM 5 back sides and OEM 20 back glass good?
    I have OEM20 all around in one of my cars, kita ka from outside under broad daylight. If you don't want to be seen from outside, get OEM5 sides and OEM20 front.

This is what OEM20 looks like under sunlight:

3. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    I have OEM20 all around in one of my cars, kita ka from outside under broad daylight. If you don't want to be seen from outside, get OEM5 sides and OEM20 front.

This is what OEM20 looks like under sunlight:

Hmm. One thing I'm also after is the heat rejection from the OEM 5s which is pretty good from what I've read lurking around here. Or should I just get the OEM 5s free from the casa, choose to not install them first and keep them with me. Then maybe after a while I ask to put them on once I get used to driving it.

I don't usually drive at night nor do I drive along dark narrow alleyways. The car is parked under direct sunlight most of the day.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruov View Post
    Hmm. One thing I'm also after is the heat rejection from the OEM 5s which is pretty good from what I've read lurking around here. Or should I just get the OEM 5s free from the casa, choose to not install them first and keep them with me. Then maybe after a while I ask to put them on once I get used to driving it.

I don't usually drive at night nor do I drive along dark narrow alleyways. The car is parked under direct sunlight most of the day.
    I don't think they'll give you free rolls of tint without installing them.

Just have it installed already, but make sure that your windshield is OEM20 or lighter. It's terrible to drive with OEM05 on your windshield even in good weather.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Go with OEM35 sa windshield para wala ka violation. Don't worry about heat rejection, just keep your aircon clean and working. Kahit wala tint, basta malakas aircon ng kotse mo, hindi ka papawisan.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    I got mine for 8.5k, front and rear sensors. 2 each in the front and the back.

My other cars don't have parking sensors but it's nice to have them.

In the same way that you don't need Bluetooth, push button ignition, HID, and all other car features, you don't need parking sensors. But like all other features, they make your life more convenient.

The nice thing about having it installed in the casa is that the display fits nicely in your auxiliary switch slot:

Thanks for the reply Jut. Very helpful reply. Ok na siguro 8.5K sa akin. Will check with casas near me

Yes, you are right parking sensors are nice to haves. But last weekend pa-atras ako from the garage, it was dark, umuulan and unfortunately meron palang black car parked on the other side of our street. Honestly hindi ko napansin and ayun tumama yung rear bumper ko dun sa parked car . That is why I am contemplating on having this installed. Most of the scratches I think can be buffed off pero may mga malalim na scratches which leads me to my next question, may mabibili ba or pwede ba humingi ng touch up paint from casa?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I just bought my touch up paint from OLX, 200 pesos. Parang nail polish lang siya na mas durable.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    I just bought my touch up paint from OLX, 200 pesos. Parang nail polish lang siya na mas durable.

Orly bro? Hehe kiddin!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Orly bro? Hehe kiddin!

Sideline ko kasi pagiging manicurista. [emoji12]

10. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Will be getting my unit today. What oil grade do you guys use? Did you go for mineral with 5k PMS intervals? or go FS with 10k intervals?