New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 434 of 548 FirstFirst ... 334384424430431432433434435436437438444484534 ... LastLast
Results 4,331 to 4,340 of 5477
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by sir_jayson View Post
    Yup, wrote that article

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Yup, wrote that article

Nice car and article! Tagal ng plate mo sir! hehehe

3. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Yup, wrote that article

Nice article Sir Jut! Ikaw pala un!

Had some nice feels reading this as we also owned a big body corolla with the exact same color as that one. It was my one of my favorites among the cars we owned because 1, it was big of course; and 2, it's registration plate had the first name of my dad, which we didn't ask for, it was pure chance. It is also technically, the first car I drove (it was only on 1st gear, and the engine died because I was a newb, and I did not have a license, nor was I of driving age. :D)

I hope to feel the same nostalgia when (or if) I come to buy the n'th generation Corolla Altis 20 years in the future and compare it to this first one I'll be owning.

so on topic...

casa parking sensors or not? front sensors or not? how many is enough?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    so on topic...

casa parking sensors or not? front sensors or not? how many is enough?[/QUOTE]

It depends on you sir. It is something useful specially when parking in dark areas.
    I don't have one pero hindi pa naman ako nabangga when parking. If "sukat" or "tantyado" mo na, kahit wala na IMO. Pero syempre better pa din if you have one.

At first nahirapan ako sa front lalo na kung traffic na gitgitan. Mataas kasi ung dashboard and halos hindi kita ung unahan. Madali namang maka-adjust.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mr rad View Post
    Question po mga sirs, regarding the parking sensors, dapat ba casa installed sila so as not to void the warranty? Hpw much po yung parking sensors sa casa?
    I got mine for 8.5k, front and rear sensors. 2 each in the front and the back.

My other cars don't have parking sensors but it's nice to have them.

In the same way that you don't need Bluetooth, push button ignition, HID, and all other car features, you don't need parking sensors. But like all other features, they make your life more convenient.

The nice thing about having it installed in the casa is that the display fits nicely in your auxiliary switch slot:

6. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by sir_jayson View Post
    It depends on you sir. It is something useful specially when parking in dark areas.
    I don't have one pero hindi pa naman ako nabangga when parking. If "sukat" or "tantyado" mo na, kahit wala na IMO. Pero syempre better pa din if you have one.

At first nahirapan ako sa front lalo na kung traffic na gitgitan. Mataas kasi ung dashboard and halos hindi kita ung unahan. Madali namang maka-adjust.

I can turn off my parking sensors when I'm not parking (may button sa bandang left side, tabi ng pang control ng window), ino-on ko lang yung sa akin pag nagpapark talaga ako, nakaka-rattle pag may dumidikit na motor habang nagda drive eh haha. Check mo din yung sayo Chief

For me malaking tulong talaga sya sa parking.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    I got mine for 8.5k, front and rear sensors. 2 each in the front and the back.

My other cars don't have parking sensors but it's nice to have them.

In the same way that you don't need Bluetooth, push button ignition, HID, and all other car features, you don't need parking sensors. But like all other features, they make your life more convenient.

The nice thing about having it installed in the casa is that the display fits nicely in your auxiliary switch slot:

That's odd... when I asked my SA, he said only the V variants have the toggle switches for the sensors. If I wanted parking sensors I couldn't toggle them on/off for the G MT variant.

He quoted me roughly the same price but it's only 4-eye for the rear. So does that mean the 4-eye sensor can be split into two for front and two for back? I did see on the Toyota Genuine Accessories Brochure, there's a 4-eye "Corner Sensor" (PZ061-1203-43). Is this probably what you have?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruov View Post
    That's odd... when I asked my SA, he said only the V variants have the toggle switches for the sensors. If I wanted parking sensors I couldn't toggle them on/off for the G MT variant.

He quoted me roughly the same price but it's only 4-eye for the rear. So does that mean the 4-eye sensor can be split into two for front and two for back? I did see on the Toyota Genuine Accessories Brochure, there's a 4-eye "Corner Sensor" (PZ061-1203-43). Is this probably what you have?
    Yes that's the one I have, the genuine Toyota one and not the aftermarket one.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Yes that's the one I have, the genuine Toyota one and not the aftermarket one.

Thanks a lot for this info. Will push to have this setup installed.

Lastly where did you get your vkool tint and rear fogs?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruov View Post
    Thanks a lot for this info. Will push to have this setup installed.

Lastly where did you get your vkool tint and rear fogs?
    Had my VK70 installed at Vkool's head office in Paco. I got it at 50% off from VKool's booth at the Manila Auto Show last year.

I had my rear fogs installed in Banawe. Any of the shops there can do it since there's already a cutout ready for rear fogs for the Altis.